Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I only have a Low capacity HDD and would like to swap it out or have both! I also think that everyone should have an ssd in their system because I hear they are so much quicker

i think people a solid state disk must be installed on your computer, due to the advantages such as speed, reliability, lower energy consumption etc. and also because it is the technology of the future or next generation

I want a new SSD because the 75 GB SATA 2 SSD im using right now only has a couple gigs left :)

I would love to win an SSD to help with editing videos so the "media pending" wouldn't interfere while trying to scrub through the timeline. Everyone should at least have one for a boot drive and not have to waste time waiting for their computer to turn on.

Mad kudos to LMG and Apacer for hosting this giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity.

I have been using an old Dell XPS 420 desktop, it has enough storage, but it takes a good minute or more just to load up the OS.  In my opinion i think every PC should have a small SSD for the boot drive.  

First of all I wanna thanks Linus for bringing this opportunity to win a great piece of hard, second I want the SSD to replace or combine with my old 6 six years old seagate 500gb. Todays games are taking too long to load, an ssd will boot my performance a loot and save a lot of money in the country that I live. Thank you very much :)

My computer is getting to the end of its life. It has served me well but this relic from 2010 is just starting to outlive its usefulness. A new SSD would be a great start on my new rig. I have a SSD in my work laptop and I love it! It would be amazing to be able to use one of these as my boot drive when I rebuild. As someone who originally thought "I don't need no stinkin' SSD!" I have seen the light and now that I've experienced the awesomeness I won't go back!

Please, don't make me go back!

I'm interested in installing windows 10 and I don't want to do so on my standard 3.5 HDD, I really need an SSD to move forward.

I just built a rig for my girlfriend which is in need of a ssd.  I have an Intel 730 series in my own computer and I feel everyone should have an ssd in their computer. It is probably the cheapest thing you can buy for your computer for the kind of performance you actually receive from it.  It would definitely make that aging processor feel a little fresher at least until I can afford to put her on a newer Intel processor of an i7 flavor.  

1455342148005-236534551.jpg

My HP laptop is absolutely atrociously slow. That hard disk really bogs it down. If I get the SSD, I'll finally be able to use it to edit videos, and might even get onto YouTube alongside LinusTechTips. (Although that might be a reason for you not to give me the SSD xD). Plus, I never win anything, so you might as well make me happy!

Edited by AnnualDegree99

I have been wanting to get an SSD for a boot drive for my system for a while now, I just haven't been able to afford it. It would be amazing if I could get one.

Thanks for the giveaway! 

My Friend is always complaining about her bad computer performance. her computer is capable, but for convenience, she just moved the old and slow 5400rpm drive from her old PC into her new one. she in convinced that it's windows' fault. help me fix her problem... by giving her my SSD and taking the new one for myself of course. :)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I own notebook with i5-4something, 4GBs of RAM and 500GB 5400RPM Harddisk.

5400RPM harddisks are evil. They should be all killed. At least should be the OS Drive.

I feel like all other components on my notebook are wasted because of this spinning crap.

I will replace my harddisk with this SSD if i'm lucky enough to get it.

I think everyone should have an ssd because of the added speed boost, i would love to have one as i'm in the middle of a new build 

I think one of these would be a nice addition to my unRAID server as a cache drive! 

Speed

Speed is why I would like an SSD

xD

I want a new SSD because you can never have too much storage and fast storage is best storage.

My current SSD is a Kingston SSDNow 96GB... its pretty much full and served its age, i would love to get a new one ?

I dont currently have a boot SSD and it would be great if I could have one!