Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I'm doing some research about SSD and I hope this can  be one of my collection to made the job done.

SSD - Makes your 5 year old laptop feel faster than your brand new laptop with a HDD

I'm currently using 120GB SSD for Windows 10 and than I have another smaller HDD for Ubuntu. It would be awesome if I could have proper dualboot. Also I already convinced about 12 people to switch to SSD and one even complained that he can't use computes without ssd any more.

I've never been in a position where I've had an SSD in my system and think this will be a great opportunity to get one 

Oh man, I really need an SSD. So tired of my WD hard drive. Winning this would be so awesome

I don't have SSD in my laptop and I don't have money to buy one. 

Easy… 

I have a Samsung 850 EVO, 250GB SSD. Extremely fast, boots up Windows in 10 secs. or less.

Computers bottleneck most from drive speeds, so this should put things in balance for your PC if you're feeling your PC acting sluggish. I'll need this for development and other things of the sort.

Best of luck to all!

I need one of these SSD's so that I can move Fallout 4 and Crysis off of my spinning rust.

Everyone needs an SSD because of the security they provide. Personally I've had three hard drives fail on me (goddamnit seagate) and it's a huge pain-in-the-butt-area to recover data.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

"AK47s SSDs for everyone!"

I should win as I don't misuse apostrophes when typing the plural of SSD.

ID like to Get my wife's PC up too speed. Cant aford an ssd right now as we are saving hard to buy a house. Love the show guys keep up the good work :)

Best reason being is that I don't actually own one haha. My hard drive is so out dated it runs on 90-100% all if the time 

First, it's a giveaway and who don't wants free stuff, huh?!?

I don't have a SSD yet so it will be good for my system so that it can perform more efficiently

I am in desperate need for a SSD for my notebook, because it's slow af. Since I upgraded my Desktop with a SSD I can't really go back and all I have home is a 60gb SSD, which is not enough for a single drive. My nb has only one slot, so a 240gb would be perfect. (Hope you'd ship to europe)

I never had an SSD :D Would be great if i would win my first one, rather than buying it. (Ist more Special when you win sth. xD)

Everyone should have an SSD because, its faster than a HDD, more Silent and dont Needs so much space. So it could probably be build into every System (right?).  Good luck all ^_^

On 8. februar 2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I'm going to build a system later this year and I have all parts but an ssd, therefore I would love to win one 

My Birthday is in 5 days so it would be cool if I won one of those SSD-s as well to enhance my essay writing experience to get A-s at the university. 9_9

I'm building a new media server, the boot drive is currently a 32gb USB stick, an SSD would probably be better

EVERYONE should have an SSD. They will speed up my system so much!

I do not have an SSD. It would be great to have one because of the slow load time in games