Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

About a week ago: few seconds after I had bought a shiny new hard drive to replace my dead seagate (never again) I dropped it on the store floor. Now I have a paper weight.

I would like a new SSD because I have next to no money or income and plan on building a better computer soon. In the last 4 months I got a new laptop with a 120SSD as a boot drive and it is insanely fast to what I'm used to (around 4-5 mins boot time) so SSD's are a must have in any system, even if they have a small capacity.

SSD > my laptops crappy 120G 5400 HDD and will allow me to be much more productive

I don't need a SSD. I think everyone should have one due to boot/load speeds. Black and white difference. If I am picked, please forward to someone who actually needs it or give me the power to choose.

My Computer is OLD (almost 5 years old). So an SSD should make my PC usable for a few more years. :D

I'm a beginner online DJ (I'd plug the station, but I'm pretty sure that's not kosher) with a so-so rig that I'm sloooowly upgrading. one of the items I need is an SSD. I'm going to have to get one sooner or later, but I'm also POOR. That means that I'm upgrading piecemeal. Why do I want a FREE SSD? Because that'll let me buy a better video card that much sooner. Or more RAM. Prolly a Video card. I mean a 650Ti? Really?

heyy i am just finishing bulifing my gaming desktop   mid size tower and a FX-9590 in it :3   just bought a 3tb hard drive, but would really love a SSD, i think giving thinkgs out and helping other people is really good,!  some time when i get my youtube big i would create giveaways also and such :)  have a great weekend!!

Les Coca'Cola

I would love an SSD in my system because i currently don't have one in my primary system :( I need one because start-up times on this thing is terrible... uggg.

Main Rig 1: Intel Core i5-6600k | Cooler Master Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus Z170-AR | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR4-2400 | Inland Professional 480GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB HDD | Zotac GeForce GTX 960 4GB | NZXT S340 White | Corsair CX 600W PSU | Windows 10 Pro | PCPartPicker Link |

Main Rig 2: Intel Core i7-6700k | CRYORIG H7 Air Cooler | EVGA Z170 FTW | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB SSD | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW | NZXT S340 Elite Matte Black | Corsair RM 750x PSU | Windows 10 Pro | PCPartPicker Link |

Laptop: 2018 15" MacBook Pro | 2.6GHz 6 core i7 | Vega 20 GPU | Mac OS Catalina 

A new ssd would be nice so I can get my brother off his Sony Vaio E series 2010 model and make him a new pc :)

First of all thanks to Apacer for this giveaway.

l'd like this SSD to speed up my laptop because i am using it for my circuit and 3d design. (solidworks and altium designer)

I would love to win a new SSD to make more room for my games and videos! 9_9

“The people who think they are crazy enough to change the world are the ones who do”

MY RIG

| Intel Core i5 6500 | G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB 2133MHz | Gigabyte B150M-D3H | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB | Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 |

Roses are red.
Violets are blue,
My PC needs an SSD too.

Processors are not getting amazingly faster and to be honest, they don't really need to. They're not the bottleneck. The bottleneck for average day to day usage/user is the disk's I/O speed, not the CPU. Swap the CPU in your dad's PC and he won't notice it. Swap the HDD for SSD and he'll think he has got whole new PC :)

This is why everyone should have SSD in his PC. 

I want new ssd because I am a skrub since I boot my windows operating system off of an hdd lol.

I would love an SSD so I can actually refurbish my laptop in time for summer classes! Would be a big upgrade over the 5400rpm drive in it right now.

I would love tove to get an ssd, so I can edit videos faster, because curretntly i only have a hdd, and it is so slow.

There is only one computer left at my home with mechanical hard drive, it is time to end this :P

Building a new PC and winning an SSD would mean I could afford a better graphics card.

If this giveaway is international ( as I'm from the UK ) then count me in!..

Everyone with a PC not running with an SSD needs an SSD because they will make the PCs' life so much easier, plus the PC will run much smoother, quicker, quieter, and less hungry on you power / electric bill...

So, the reason I want to win one of these isn't for me but for my cousin because he's still running on an HDD as his boot drive and it runs like a slug on dry land!..

[Casecom CS-13 Matrix][Antec Truepower New 650W][Asrock Z87 Extreme3][Intel Core i5 4430][Corsair H60 (2013)][Geil Black Dragon 1600Mhz 2x8GB][VTX3D R9 280X][Crucial M500 240GB][Samsung 1TB HD103UJ][2x Samsung 1TB HD103SJ][2x Samsung 2TB HD204UI]

Why you need a ssd? Because your pc runs so smooth like a baby butt and so fast like a tuned car by nicky v 

My current 128GB is pretty much full, it would be awesome to get one. Why everyone should get one? Well, I still remember my laptop with a 500gb hdd which was really slow. I thaugt my CPU was just to slow. After some research i found out that it was my hard disk who was slowing things down. While my cpu usage was around 10% My hard disk was at 100% all the time while loading a programm (Which took reaaally long) When i switched to my desktop it was so much faster. the boot time were (and are) Incredible! and the don't need defregmantation! 

I am planning on upgrading my PC with a SSD and getting this one would save me a ton of money xD

I Really Want to experience the speed of SSD everyone is saying ssd is fast and all good stuff but i cant buy one so i think this will be great opportunity for people like me so i will be very happy to win one