Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I could use a new ssd because my computer only has a single 500 GB HDD that could use an upgrade

Because I need it more than anyone here. I'm getting older and my 5400RPM HD makes me lose my time :(  ¿Please?

I would love to have this SSD Because currently i am running a 2x 8+ year 3.5 HDD Monsters, and a more recent 2 year 3.5 HDD. Although everything is working out okay, everyone around me has already upgraded! T_T the speed is tremendous and i still feel embarrassed that my Windows Exp Score is 7.9 across the board except my HDD which is 5.9! Horrible. Having this SSD will increase my workflow doing video editing, graphics, & games & i can finally retire my HDD as boot drive for good! 

I believe everyone post 2015 should have SSD it makes sense, no more HDD noise, no more unbearable wait times, & no fragmenting!!!

Thank you and good luck!

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

For over 2 years I have been wanting to get my first gaming PC to replace my slow and less powerful laptop to do digital graphics and video edits. Now, after months of saving I can now buy the PC I want, but since i don't really have the budget to get a SSD, i can't get one. I would love to get the 240G SSD because the speed and the overall convenience will go perfectly well with all my photoshop and Sony vegas projects. Also, it will make my first ever PC just that more awesome.

I have a unused PC cause I cant afford a SSD at this point and spinning disks make noise

Everyone should have SSDs cause they faster and noiseless

Being an airline pilot I would love an ssd to put in an enclosure to travel with me on my long hours away from home.  

Well i want a SSD because i only have one and is 120Gb i can get a new one to expensive here.

I would like the SSD to speed up my archaic 2008 macbook,I would be very happy if I won!

Yeah... sorry I own a Macbook guys... It was cheep, I swear!

I am currently using my 64gb Samsung 830 I purchased back in early 2012.  Back then it cost me $120 USD and now I can get one twice the size for 1/3 the cost.  Times change but some things are still the same, my broke ass could seriously use an upgrade.

I'm in the need of a ssd as I do not have one in any of my system. I am looking to upgrade to a better motherboard and cpu and a ssd would be awesome addition to the build.

I would like a SSD because I currently do not have one.  Everyone should have at least one SSD that has there OS on it to make booting up quick, and opening frequently used files.

Id like a new ssd for the simple fact that I have a 60gb boot ssd and a 200gb wd 2.5 laptop hdd in my current desktop. Its all hand-me downs and id like to actually have a new part in my pc. As for why everyone should use ssd's, the answer is clear. Better performance and survivability as opposed to its mechanical brother. Not to mention it takes up less space in a pc and runs silent.

I need a sick ssd for a build i'm making for my best friend who's moving out for college in a couple months. SSDs are awesome

I would like to receive this SSD to have a boot drive for my new system. I recently built a basic gaming PC, and at the moment the boot drive is just the WD 1TB HDD. Winning this SSD would make my system much faster and more reliable, and would allow me to use the HDD for my music and game libraries.

I'd use the SSD as a dedicated drive for dual booting Linux on my desktop. Everyone should get an SSD because no one deserves to wait that extra second longer.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

I currently have a 30 gig SSD and it's an endless war for storage space, I have to compress the drive and clean it all the time... And my point on SSDs is that everyone should have one, cause why not, they're awesome!

I am currently creating a home-storage NAS with multiple RAID arrays in it. It would be VERY beneficial to have an SSD to use as a temporary flash storage for smaller transfers in order to keep the network clear. Thanks LMG and Apacer!

I only have an old 160gb seagate barracuda drive that my cousin let me have... I know... It's super sad.... I would love an SSD mostly for booting and storing my adobe programs onto it! :D

I want an SSD for my living room media pc so that I can get better performance, and quietness when I have family and friends over on movie night. It's all about bringing people together.

I've been meaning to get another SSD for the games I record with my friends, so this would help me out a lot with that!

I want one because i dont have an SSD and they're much faster than my hdd

I want an SSD for my system because I do not currently have one and am using a 1TB hitachi Ultrastar. Everyone should have an SSD because it allows for a quick boot into Windows/Linux and High speed access for video/sound editing and quick game loads (for gamers like me). It would also be nice to win it on my birthday which falls on the same day as the end of the drawing/contest.