Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I just want an ssd and that's about it. I wish everyone who really needs it luck.

If I won this, I will pass it on to someone who really needs an SSD to bring their old computer back to life again. That's what the PC community should do. 

Why? Because I still use a Seagate 320gb. So yea, I pretty much need a SSD.

I want this SSD because im currently in the process of getting parts together to build my girlfriend a PC to both game a stream with and any little bit would help. Thank you guys for the awesome videos I love watching all of the crazy projects you guys work on.

I need one because I just have a 360gb 3.5 inch hdd and my computer is slow and it takes 7 minutes to load a bf4 map 

I dont have an ssd in my system and have experienced what its like to have one it make a world of difference

My ssd failed a couple of months ago and as a student I've not been able to afford a new one. 

This would be a lovely belated valentines present ;) <3

Whenever I upgrade a friend's computer the first thing I do is put a low capacity ssd for their OS. A lot of the time that is all I do. It's nice to have the ssd's on hand so they don't have to wait 2 days on Amazon. 

Everybody deserves and should have an SSD as for nobody should be torchered by the slows speeds, including boot up time, of mechanical hard drives. SSDs are simply life savors! 

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

My hard drive in my super old computer has a strange noise when booting up and you can always hear when it's trying to find data and it is the loudest part of my PC. I also never turn of my computer because it is a pain to wait for it to boot up and I only restart it exclusively when windows needs an update. This SSD would be a glorious upgrade. SSDs makes computer snappy and it will make a low budget computer feel better/snappy.

Yo listen up, here's a story. About a little PC who lives in a slow world. And all day and all night and everything it ran, is just slow unlike it inside and outside, mechanical is its boot drive with a little mechanical raid array, and I can't think of anything else. Anyway, I don't own a single SSD, so whenever I run a program, it's slow as balls. Absolutely everybody should own an SSD for a boot drive, so that it doesn't take 3 weeks to load Minesweeper. (Also if you somehow didn't get the reference at the beginning, look up Blue (Da Ba De) by Eiffel 65) Oh and one more thing, my cat will cry if I don't get an SSD soon. Look at her little face. You don't wanna upset that face, do you? 

cat.png

My Specs: CPU: AMD A10-5700. Motherboard: Asus A68H,-K mATX. Graphics: Integrated Radeon HD 7660D 

RAM: Avexir Standard 8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz. PSU: Thermaltake TR2 430W. Case: Sentey KRON GS-6005. 

Cooling: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400, Front 140MM Fan Storage: Caviar Black 500GB, Momentus Thin 500GB, Diamondmax 22 500GB (1.5TB) Monitor: Acer X203H, eMachines E19T5W

on my laptop its so loud at night the HDD, the ssd would be a lot better on this point, and the speed ofc....

My computer needs a new acceleration !!! This ssd would be the right thing !!! Good luck to all !!!!

An ssd is essential in computers today. At least to operate an os. With every application and program that needs to self update and run as soon as a pc is turned on and a ssd decreases the time exponentially. Additionally some games suck as Skyrim and Fallout 4 run much better on  an ssd. (Loading screens suck)

I personally think an SSD would go nicely in any rig so you can store programs you want to start quickly on them. Also, if you drop a hard drive its pretty much screwed but an ssd will retain that information so it can make a nice back up for people.

I am building a new pc and an SSD would make it faster.

Nowadays I think the performance gains clearly overcome the cost of having an SSD along (asuming you are using a HDD for mass storage)

AMD FX-6300;    MSI GTX 980ti;   16Gb Gskill Sniper ddr3 1600Mhz;  480GB Crucial SSD and 1TB WD Blue.

Hey *nudge nudge* I like fast free stuff actually free stuff in general but free ssds are really nice

My laptop is dead slow with its mechanical drive and I want to upgrade it to an SSD! :D

I think everybody needs an SSD (At the very least) because it loads things blazing fast when compared to an HDD.

Solid state has much more potential now than magnetic in terms of speed and capacity. it just needs to become common enough for the price to come down.

This would be a great upgrade it was the only thing I could not afford when i built my pc .

Everyone should have one to have better user experience with their system. I want that one specifically because of the built in USB port, which if I recall correctly, even USB 3.1 type C peripherals are backwards compatible with USB 2.0, which means I could use it as an external phone hard drive, or for whatever else I want to use it for. Its a great feature.

Edited by MarcWolfe

One can never have too much SSD space in their system. I've been wanting to delve into some more I/O intensive tasks, having a dedicated SSD in order to do so would be great.