Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Everyone should have an ssd (even if it's just to boot from) because of the speed, robustness and smaller size that they are able to offer 

My old laptop has a 1tb 5400 RPM drive. It's fine and it works, but an SSD would make it a great daily driver for an older family member of mine.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

Everyone should have an ssd because hard drives are too old. I want it because I am putting together my first pc build.

I need an ssd so I can safely upgrade to Windows 10. Also Currently don't have one.

Everyone should have an ssd because It allows for your most used applications and files to be accessed quicker than a traditional hardrive.

Good Morning,

That Is All 

My laptop is 5 years old and a ssd would breath new life into it. I could then use a optical drive caddy to put the current 750gb 5400rpm hdd in for storage. I never use CDs anyway. 

HP Omen 15,i7-8750h,16gb ddr4,256gb nvme,1tb 860evo,GTX1060 6gb. Hp case,i3-4130@3.40ghz,hp ipm87-mp motherboard, Evga gtx1050ti sc 4gb, 128gb sandisk ssd os, 1tb 860 evo storage,2tb external hard drive,2- 128gb flash drives,520w psu,Windows 10,42" monitor,2- 8gb sticks corsair vengeance pro ddr3 1866mhz ram.

It started out as a shitty prefab. Still shitty but better now. Lol. 

I could really use an ssd to improve the boot times on my cluttered computer since the ddr2 memory and full hdd with boot times to say the least. (5+ minutes to boot)

Having an SSD never hurts I could use one with the write and read speeds that the A S330 Panther offers. Not only does an SSD improve the performance of opening the tasks on your pc but it also helps your overall experience everyone should own one! 

I dont have ssd on my laptop, which is running very slow cause of that. 

On February 8, 2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of  AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I think ssd's are better than HDD's because they are faster and if ur a YouTuber like me, it doesn't take as long to access ur videos and edit them. I want to win because I'm building a gaming pc and it would be nice if I didn't have to pay for the storage because I'm already budget tight. 

This would make a great gift for my wife. Not only will this replace her disk drive for insane speeds, but her counselor name at camp Hollywood land is "Panther" which makes it that much more special. Hope I can win this for her, thanks.

I need a drive to archive some of my YouTube videos on, and one of these would be really nice. :)

I want a new SSD, especially one from apacer, because I know it is the #1 return on investment I could make in making my computer run faster! Dem boot timez

I currently am running a Dell laptop with an i5-5200U if I'm correct about notebook specs. I mostly notice the insanely long boot times and annoying load times on the current 500GB hard drive. I'd like to start by upgrading the computer (our family computer) but then could use the SSD as a boot drive on my personal rig whenever I decide to build that. I am also already considering buying a similar reliable SSD but I guess I'll wait it out until I see if I win one. :)

Well I'm sure everyone needs a new SSD, but I REALLY need it!
SSD's just make our life easier, if you haven't got one yet, go and buy it! Thanks!

On 08/02/2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I am planning to build my first ever pc an this ssd would be a great addition to the build.

I've never had a SSD so this'd be really cool to have, I could put some slow loading programs on it.

I am building my first PC and I would like to have the speed of an SSD running it.

It would be nice to be able to boot my desktop quicker than a couple minutes, and be able to run my games with as little loading screens as possible!

I think everybody's top choice in terms of upgrading a pc should be an SSD  disk. Because it's benefits in speeding up OS is enormous.

I want an SSD because my laptop only has a 512gb SSD, (although it's a pretty sweet 512gb PCIE Samsung SSD) and I would like to have something to save some files to it. Also, I plan on building a gaming computer later this month so the dual interface SSD will be helpful for transferring files. Thanks Apacer and LMG for the opportunity! 

XPS 15 9550 Signature Edition. 

I want a new SSD so I can upgrade a gift build I made for someone to it. :D