Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

definitely need a new boot ssd because 60GB isn't cutting it anymore. People who don't have boot ssd's in their systems do not know what they're missing out on.

I only got a 5 year old 100GB SSD which is rather slow now and I also want a new one for some of my games because loading times on an HDD are super long.

CPU: Intel i7-6700k@4.6GHz 1.295V GPU: EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb HyperX Fury 3200MHz MB: Asus z170 Deluxe PSU: Seasonic X-Series 850W 80+ Gold

CPU Cooling: EKWB Predator 240 CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Monitor: Asus PG278Q Asus PG248Q Acer S242HLCBID Mouse: Logithech G700s Keyboard: Logithech G810

I'm looking to build a custom rig but I don't have enough to spend on a ssd...so please I want to win this giveaway...and everyone should have an ssd...well because its an SSD!!

Everyone should have an SSD in their system because of the enhanced speed. It is a great upgrade for any old computer without an SSD. It also removes the HDD noise. 

Running Arch with i3-gaps on a Thinkpad X1 Extreme
Data Science Postgrad

I'm working toward building a gaming pc, and an ssd would really help with gaming because of the higher read/write speed. Also, everyone should have an ssd because they are going to be what's used in the future, and anyone without one will be left in the past.

That 240 gig SSD with ECC would transform my rainy days with long photoshop loading time in some sunnier and more productive ones.

My almost 4 years old laptop can't boot under 3 minutes with it's and its so sloe to use

I don't have an SSD in my build only have a 500g HDD for OS and then a 3tb for storage it would be great to have an SSD for my OS

I want a SSD to be able to stop going to eat while my PC boots up. Waiting for your PC to boot makes you fat man.

this why i think everyone should have an SSD in their system:
its just Tough, Reliable, & faster.
unlike Hard  Disk Drives...

my reasoning:
A 9 year old (my brother's fiancee little brother), received a new notebook (Asus D552VL) and used it as a fly swatter, as a result:
- he bent the touchpad & keyboard
- managed to break the power button (ribbon cable, i taped it with scotch/Sellotape, it works :P )
- wrecked the HDD (Toshiba mq01abf050 was replaced with an 120gb ssd )
now its a working notebook (much faster), a certified fly swatter, and ( almost ) child proof
video ( DP / YT )

Hi! i need a new ssd or a hard drive, because my 5 year old hard drive is about to die, it crashes about 1-3 times a day, and I don't have enough money for an ssd right now

I want a ssd, so I can upgrade my laptop to be able to boot faster and also load up programs like visual studio and such, faster.
I think everyone should have a ssd because of the faster boot time and overall it's just smoother to use a pc with an ssd.

I really want an SSD, 'cause I'm a scrub and didn't listen to Linus' advice, now I'm stuck with a WD green of all things! I think SSD's should be used more often than not in computers nowadays, HDD tech has really had its day now. So damn slow!

I am using a mechanical hard drive right now so SSD would be a massive improvment

I want a ssd because well i dont hv one and need one because the loading times everything are just getting unbearable at his point 

and I guess everyone wants one for the same resaon ...

I want one because my 60GB one is basically full all the time and I could use a new one.

They're way better than hard drives and everyone should have one xD

want more space, why? its like integrated graphics vs real cards, also silent af

I need this ssd because this technology is too expensive in my country, and i still use my 8 year old 500 gb western digital

On 2/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

On 2/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I recently built my first pc with a pretty low budget, and a s ssd would really help me out. Thanks!

An SSD would be nice for quicker loading times because I have just built my gaming PC (though no SSD) last new year and I kinda feel bad about it that it was booting up slow even though I've disabled almost all the startup applications and done other steps to improve it. And yeah CS:GO takes so long to load so it would greatly help. Thanks Linus!

I need a new SSD because I would like to build a PC for CAD working, and it need a fast storage. 

And everyone needs an SSD because we shouldn't waste our time to wait for machines that are there for us. 

I want one because your videos sucked me in into becoming a pc enthusiast for the second time in my life and now im going broke. My last system was Q6600 on a P5B deluxe chugin away with 4670 and i was happy... i can assure you i was. Then i stumbled upon one of your vids talking about noctua fans and my TT armor (YES the 20KG behemoth) was being loud and i thought hey l might get some silent fans for it so lets check some reviews. A few videos later...  AND.... Now i bought 6600K an z170-A and a 950GTX ( i know its GTX950 but im used to say it  the other way) wich are on the way. You know what drive i have for the system now..... a freaking 500gb Caviar green and i cant buy anything else. I hold you guys responsible for my economic situation so a nice Apacer SSD would be nice to gain my forgiveness :D