Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I've build a fancy unraid box after seeing the videos about it on LTT. But what's the use without a decent SSD for the cache?

I'm pro SSD. Everyone should have SSD in their pc, if not for all the files in the computer, at least for the system and the programs. I mounted an SSD in all my pcs: my new one, and my old laptops. You can see the difference, the computer boots faster, and it runs smoother. Just for testing, i've mounted an SSD even in a really old acer travelmate 4600 before dismissing it completely. I was tempted to keep it, really, even considering all the bottlenecks that an old computer have, it was better.
The system is always smoother because it can access all the files it needs practically immediately, thing that you cannot do with a classic 5400 or 7200 rpm disk.
I'm sorry that i've never heard of apacer, if i knew about that ECC protection, i would have bought that for my workstation.

Wellp, i'm building a new mid-high range PC, and i'd sure as hell love to have one of these babies in it!

And i've allways wanted an SSD drive with enough storage space to put some games on it!

It would be an amazeballs to win one of these! :3

Well i never even tasted ssd speeds on my pc im just stuck with an old mechanical hard drive

I would like to win an SSD because it will be a huge improvement to my current PC as it would be to any PC not running an SSD

PC specs

Intel Pentium 4 3.00 GHz

1.49GB ram

160GB 5400rpm HD

Windows 10

i dont have an ssd and i really want one,makes editing easier 

My editing rig would embrace this glorious SSD. So I need it for work/hobby purposes.

I'd love an SSD since I'm still running HDD only. Everyone should have an SSD, because it boots up super quick and loads games like a Ferrari! :)

I'm building my first workstation PC and one of those SSD would fit nicely for the OS partition.

My Laptop usually uses an 4300 rpm HDD which takes 5 minutes until I am able to do anything with it.

I hope for that SsD !

I am building a new PC so my fiance and I can have our own gaming computers. This would help cut the cost tremendously and get us that much closer to our goal!

Big fan, guys! Keep up the awesome videos!

The main reason why everyone should have an SSD is the speed that it provides. I would like to use one as my boot drive and the extra space is good too since I have a 500GB HDD right now.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I Need A SSD To Complete My RAID Set Up And To Also Upgrade My PC :3

Everyone should have an SSD in their system to assist in making up for the poorly programmed buggy piece of software most of us use on a regular basis - Windows. 

With an SSD powering your machine, even a seemingly ancient machine can happily chug along and be usable!

I want the SSD because both my SSD's are full and I need more of that fast silent storage.

Need one because my new build budget had life bend it over go to town on it. 

I have a laptop with a 160 gb hard drive (i know) and i have dropped it once and curropted some of my data would love and ssd but i cant afford it (now you know why i have such a laptop)

Excellent give away. I'd love to get a SSD for my PC as it currently uses an old (almost full) mechanical drive which chugs along!

Would be great to make that SSD my primary and make the mechanical drive a backup until I can find the money to replace it.

If there's one thing that I live for, it's speed, and Solid State Drives like the Panther demonstrate that very effectively. Boot times for the OS and package-based programs like the Adobe Suite or (god forbid) Grand Theft Auto V are a nightmare on any ol' hard disk drive. Gotta go fast!

"You require more irony in your life. Here. Have a glass safe."

I think that everyone should have an SSD because of their incredibly fast boot times. I've got an OCZ Trion 100 120GB SSD in my gaming rig as boot drive. 

I want a new ssd because my 120gb Corsair ssd is pretty old now and slowing down. Also it's nearly full of games! So getting a new one would really help since I don't have the money to buy one :)