Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

There's no downside to having an SSD in your rig nowadays. Super fast as well as more reliable than most HDD's. Love it! Plus the Error correction is a huge plus in this case! Would love to have this in my new upcoming upgrade build!

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

Everyone should have an ssd as they are reliable and they are getting cheaper. Also they are excellent as a boot drive or small storage drive for video or photo editing 

I would a new ssd for my games as I only have a 500gb hdd with all my files, OS and games on. It is incredibly slow. If I get this all that will be solved.

Basically my OCZ agility 3 is soooo bad that I can't have windows running from it cuz it wont boot. Sooo, I have like 2 games on it and windows on a HDD. I cri evrytiem I start my PC...  

For me it wouldn't just be a new SSD. It would be AN SSD, because I don't currently have such a drive in my system. I currently use a 750 GB WD Caviar Black for my OS, programs and games, and many times while I'm playing a game the OS and some programs think it's the perfect time to do heavy HDD usage tasks like updates or optimizations.

This happens either when I'm playing The Witcher 3, or Dying Light, and it's so bad that I must pause the game and resume after at least 5-10 minutes.

So yeah, an SSD would really be the perfect thing for me!!!

I am currently building a steam machine for the living room so I dont have to sit at the desk to play my games. This would work perfectly and help me get closer to achieving my goal!

SSDs are a godsend. I have been working in multimedia for a long time and the amount of time it takes to load into windows alone is probably at least a a few months worth of time wasted. SSDs are godly, everyone should have one.

I need a new SSD for my work cuz my 5400rpm drive in my laptop is slow.

I am presently in the process of gathering new parts for a new gaming Build (my first) and it would be nice to ass an SSD

SSDs just make your PC faster and that much snappier than an HDD! It's a must have for at least your OS!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

I would love to get it since I dont have a SSD and my current HDD is failing.

currently i am building a gaming pc to giveawayso this would help me some

I need because my boot time is 1 mınute :o . Everyone need ssd because life is short and you cant spend time for files

Yet another great brand that I have never heard of! I can't believe that I never saw these SSDs. SSDs are an essential part of any computer nowa-days, to me if a computer doesn't have an SSD its just not good enough for today's standards! (Unless of course its a server or some type of machine that you really should have a HDD in). These Panther SSDs are very competitive in the SSD market. I know loads of people that complain that "Ohhhhh my computers way too slow!!!", i simply reply. "Well you should get an SSD then!", they reply "A wha?". *merciful face palm* "An SSD basicly makes your PC go faster but you have to clone your drive or start with a fresh OS". Then they start asking me what the heck all that other OS stuff is... Thats besides the point... Anyway this competition is really good for those who need a storage upgrade! I myself would love this, i bought a 120GB SSD when i built my PC. To be honest im kinda regretting it, I have an SSD but no games and some of the core applications on it! My HDD is rapidly running out of space, as I am an avid video editor and CG artist. If i could just move my game collection there would be as much as 300GB of saved space, quite valuable to a video editor!

Hopefully deserving people can win this competition! I mean of course I'd like to win to...

Best of luck everyone!

:Mathsnerds

KRONOS:

// AMD FX 8350 // ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z // G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2x8 1866Mhz DDR3 // ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 OC // CORSAIR SPEC-03 // Kingston SSD v300Now 120GB, 1TB WD Blue // Cooler Master V750 750W // 1x BENQ GL2760H 1080p 60hz 2ms // Corsair H75 CPU Cooler // Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Battlefeild 4 Collectors Edition\K70 RGB Lux Cherry RED // Razer Deathadder Chroma // Logitech G213 Speakers // ASUS ROG MARS GTX 760 X2 (Retired) // Windows 8.1

On 2/8/2016 at 3:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want this SSD because I want to upgrade my father's pc which has an hard disk drive in it. His pc is very slow so this would be a nice upgrade for him. 

SSD's are one of the few things that can improve overall performance when it is just one part and at the same time give some extra storage space. Factoring in the size, portability and speed and viola, there's your SSD.

There never will be anything bad in some extra speedy storage.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 PM, nicklmg said:

Cause I need to replace the old hdd in ma laptop

My school laptop needs a SSD so i dont miss my lessons again..

Straight to the point, my hard drive is literally a potato.

This new SSD would be really really nice, since i currently have only old 60 Gb one in my system and, its really really old

few days ago, i actually have a really great reminder about how great SSDs are, in really low end notebook hp 250 g4 with i3 i change for my friend clasic HDD into SSD, and WOW that was difference!!! thats why i think everyone should have one!

yes!!! it's about time for me to replace my horrible HDD in my laptop...

Hey,  I would love to have an ssd mainly because i want to get into content creation with my friends right now i plan to build a computer for it but i can't spend a lot for my ssd this would really help me a lot. The hd is 500 gb plus and ssd would be really helpful.

Thanks

I don't have a build yet. I'm going to build before college this fall. I'm actually planning on using a hybrid drive to keep costs low, however SSDs are great for quiet boot drives!

On 8 februari 2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want a new ssd because I don't own one and it's a pain in the as to move files!