Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I could really use this for the boot drive / Write cache for my FreeNAS box!

I bought an SSD for my laptop about a year ago, and it basically changed my life. for the better. Startup times are about a quarter of what they were before.

And another SSD would be even better. Because why not?

I think having an ssd would be extremely helpful because my laptop HDD is really slow (It takes like 2 .5 minutes to open File Explorer), and it would help boot times a lot. Most people should put an SSD in their system just to boot off because an SSD is extremely fast, and lightweight, making it ideal for portable machines or just any pc in general

I have a 1TB HDD in my laptop and it's going so slow, not to mention, if you want faster boot up and programs, then you should use a SSD.

Brah, do you even Java?

I've never had an SSD before. My HDDs are over 5 years old and I can't afford to replace them right now :|

No matter what people tell you, having either your OS or games boot off an SSD (or experiencing it on another's computer) is life changing in terms of speed.

I Think everyone should be able to feel the speeds of the SSD's and get them sweet csgo loading times :D Now i can be a Silver faster lmao

I just felt like I needed somthing here

i would love the SSD as my laptop is still running a 5400RPM mechanical drive

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Well ya know, i could earn some bucks for building my pc saving that cost ;)

I want one of these SSDs because I right now only have 1tb of HDD space on my computer which fills up fast as a gamer, so if I'm able to clear up space by putting my OS on an SSD or whatever then that'd be a godsend for me I think.

It would be a great upgrade for one of my mechanical hard drives on my budget machine

A10-5800k, 8gb DDR3-1866, R9-270, 2x 500gb Hdd, 1x 1000gb Hdd

Everyone should have an Ssd just to experience the thrill of not waiting on an Hdd to load. Means more time gaming. Also my main drive is full so I could use it lol.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

I sure could use that. This hybrid hard disk in my laptop is lower than slow. Plus Im a poor college student. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Hello all. I've never had a big ssd but i believe everyone needs speedy access!

I'd like one of these SSD's as I currently have a 120gb kingston SSD that is already full!. One of these awesome SSDs would be a great addition to my pc!

First of all, I want that SSD, So I can experience having one, I want to have a better storage to be partitioned for games and my os which is win7 (because my pc can'tt handle an 8.1 or later). An SSD is a great need in the system that you are using since, it gives better performance and sleeker design (for me) compared to an hdd, and lastly I wish I could win this one since I really wanted an SSD so badly. 

It'll be nice to be able to upgrade my old notebook to my current 180 GB SSD in my desktop, and Upgrade my Desktop to a 240 GB one.

Good luck to us all!

I built my 2nd PC about 3 months ago. I bought an SSD for the first time to see if the amazing speeds were worth all the fuzz... And yep, they were. Now I feel every PC needs one!

I'd like to win an SSD because...I've never tried one before and I'd like to.

Everyone should have an SSD, at least for booting, just because SSDs are a lot faster than harddrives, and are cheap enough to breathe life into an older machine!

I want an SSD because I'm still using the first PC I built and have yet to upgrade it to include an SSD.  This would really breathe some new life into an older pc that means a lot to me.

i don't have a SSD, i think that's enough reason to get one also the significant difference in system performance vs a HDD combined with the now very affordable SSD that can be bought, it has become a no brainer for any kind of system to not have one as a boot drive.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I want this SSD to give it to a friend whose laptop is painfully slow, as it has a 320GB 5400RPM SATA II drive in it.