Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

My custom built PC has a  400GB 5400rpm HDD :'(  . SSD's are what make life worth living, you don't have to contemplate suicide everytime you boot up your PC or launch a program. Save lives, everyone needs an SSD

I need a 240GB SSD to be able to create a 7 gamers system based on DOS 6.22, it should be enough i guess...

Computer: AMD 5900x | PNY RTX 4080 | 32GB DDR4-3600 GSkill Neo | Corsair RM750x

Monitor : Dell 27" 1440@165Hz (S2721DGFA)

An SSD would be awesome to have because I'm sort of a cheap gamer and run hard drives which makes game loading slow. My 780 ti graphics card fried somehow, I'm lucky nothing else did but in order to run any games decently on my computer I just bought a cheap 630 to get me through and I'm saving for a 980 ti atm. SSDs are cool but not my first priority so that's why it'd be awesome to win one.

Currently running a RAID 0 array on two hard drives over 10 years old after my 3TB Seagate died.  One a Western Digital and the other a Maxxtor.  I want to get up to date finally in my data storage.

Just got a new CPU, Mobo, RAM and GPU to repair my old machine that was once a beast, before it died 3 years ago. Maxed out my now meager budget, and will be using my old normal Seagate 1tb drive. Used to have an OCZ Vertex 60gb, but sold it after I realised I wouldn't be able to rebuild for a long time and needed cash. Not looking forward to loading larger things on it. 

My grandmother's desktop has a hard drive acting up, already backed everything up and such so its not massively high priority, still functions. This would be great to swap the failing out for.

Everyone should move to SSDs because HDDs limit us as a society, and each one still in use is just slowly chipping away at the time we have to live our lives. Save a life, get an SSD!

A SSD is a very good upgrade for your coputer ! It will help the overall performance of the system !

I have my 240gb kingston SSD running win10 and all my production apps, i love it. As a college student looking to get into network security, i'll be using my second SSD to install MacOSX El Capitan and Linux, power to the Unix Terminal!

I want a new SSD cause 1st ...I don't have one, a new SSD would really help me out in game development ...in my country not much people are into game development...so its a new thing. SSD's are relatively fast and give out a fast response time, and speed is a plus for my system... I wanna say bye bye to my HDD :P

22 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

SSDs are life. Enough said.

I would like a new SSD to be able to assist in my engineering studies. Having to do both 3D modelling of Mechanical systems, using Creo and programming using C# in visual studio is tedious on my system with a 5400rpm hard disk. Having an SSD will help reduce  the time it takes to build and compile my projects for university in both of these situations, and thus allowing me to spend more time on other projects.

I want this SSD because right now i'm using a HDD from 2012! I heard it make scratching sounds the other day so... it's probably on it's way out =/

I want a new ssd because my current one is filled with games and I need more room!!! Also I would like an ssd for video recording. Please! :D

I want an ssd because my HDD is slow and everyone should have one because its fast :D

I want this SSD to speed up my pc's boot time and to speed up some launch times of programs i use frequently and everyone should have an SSD so make more things on their pc super quick!

I'll soon be doing my first PC build in about 7 years and having a good SSD would be great!

I tried an SSD on my system and it was awesome how it increased the responsiveness of the whole unit. Everyone should invest in a at least a small SSD.

I am currently building my first pc and am yet to get some storage. SSDs would be preferable as they are about four times faster than HDDs. 

I think everybody should use SSDs because they use no moving parts so are much less likely to break and have a much faster read write speed due to no moving parts so they are better in that respect too.  

I'd love to get this SSD cause I'm in the process of getting all my components to build a gaming PC. This would help greatly!

I would really like a new ssd.

Today i have a 128GB ssd and i cant keep it under 90% used space.

As soon as I install a couple of programs and one or two games, it's almost full.

SSD:s are great. No more lunchbreak boot times but for me they are still too expensive.

Let's get into the 21st century with faster boot times and faster read and write speeds gone are the clicking of the hard drive (or it should be anyway)

Ive just recently started my first build having a mate help me get started and unfortunately cant afford a ssd to go with my build since im on a tight budget, it didnt bother me too much since ive never used one so im used to the normal speeds of a hdd but since you guys are doing a give away i thought this could be a grand addition to improve my build.

I think that everybody should have at least one if not two ssd's in their system because they are multiple times faster than traditional magnetic drives. (I know you guys know this if you watch their channel) And they are tons more reliable than magnetics, lasting many times longer.

Thanks for everything! Linus is HILARIOUS!

Keep making the great content you guys are sooooo good at making!