Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would love to have one of these either for my cache pool on my UnRAID server or for my laptop.  It's a tough decision but I'd be willing to have to decide :)

I have no SSD, and have NO money for it. I would love to give my (old but only) PC some speed that only SSD could provide.

I would like the SSD because currently I'm using a WD 2TB black drive for my main drive and would like something faster and newer.  A much faster drive in general would be great with some of the slow loading programs I have.

Thank you for this chance at a new boot drive.

ssds cut down on boot time

which means youll spend less time of your life waiting and more time doing

I believe everyone should have a SSD as their primary boot drive for OS. Which i am without sadly because im a student and cant afford it.

I stole the SSD out of my wife's laptop to use as the boot drive in a new desktop I just recently built...  I would like repay my wife the favor by putting a new one in her laptop.  =P

I would love an SSD, currently dont have one in my system but it definitely would help with making the boot up of my system super snappy 

My old Hitatchi Drive has given out on me several times, and an ssd would be GREAT. 

I think everyone should have an SSD, because trying to help someone with computer problems with an almost full hard drive, and telling them to restart their computer is just the worst. 

SSDs are useful for everyday productivity and reliablity for the system. SSD are proven to run faster than an HDD, who does not want thier computer to be fast? This is why I think everyone sould get an SSD

I already have an ssd in my lapto and it sped stuff up quite a lot! It'd be awesome to have one for my desktop too!

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

I will NEVER own/build a computer without an SSD installed in it! They draw less power than mechanical HDs, they are faster, they are not effected by vibrations (great for laptops), very reliable and much more affordable these days...no brainer! ;)

I would like a new SSD so that if I just so happen to get a new laptop this March, I can transfer data easily

(Razer Blade Stealth Ultrabook - 128GB) ;)

Im in the middle of picking parts for a new, so having one of these bad boys would go great with my build. And yes, everyone should have a ssd in their pc, I mean come on.

I have an old 1 TB hard drive that needs replacing, been looking for an ssd but never gotten around to buying one and now theres a giveaway for one :D Best of luck to all!! 

I want this AS330 Panther 240G SSD so I can make a review on my youtube channel about this. I am starting to make reviews of techs on My Youtube Channel but I need some to do that. And if i WIN this I will be able to make a review of it.

SSDs do not use any movable parts like a Hard Drive uses for it is more durable. And there are just many many advantages of using an SSD.

I would love to have an ssd in general.

I saw how snappy they were upgrading a friend's pc--it really is insane.

Stuck with these hdds.

I'm trying to make my first build, and winning a free SSD that also runs well would be amazing.  I believe SSD's from reputable companies like this one are absolutely mindblowing in comparison to the ancient HDDs of yesteryear, especially when constantly moving files around.

I would like one of these SSD's to use in my first PC build. My budget is just shy of being able to afford one, and it is not very flexible at all.

I want to win this ssd because I have always wanted an ssd and i literally am only needing a harddrive/ssd to finish my build ive been waiting for the right one to pop up so i might as well try to win this one! I know SSDs are outrageously recommended by a lot of people and my bestfriend has one in his computer and he loves it. I Hope I really win one of these! Everyone with a pc should get an ssd . I know you wont regret it!

hello i am 13 and i love computers i would like a new ssd is so i can put my boot files in a ssd and also the mos frequent games i play that are not very massive in storage  i think everone should have a ssd because it is alot faster write speed and probably save grief

An SSD is the best solution perfomance wise for everyone . Especialy laptop users, almost everybody whom has a laptop at some point just picks up theyre laptop and move around, Risking damage to the,still spinning, HDD . For desktops , sipmly best app loading time, les noise, and better overall performance. An SSD is the best choise if no mass storage devices are needed. B| 

I do have an SSD, but it's old and terrible for an SSD. My HDD has faster write times apparently. 

Everyone should have an SSD because nobody enjoys waiting for loading screens. 

in the old days of computers it would take minutes for a pc to boot up. Now we have some of the most amazing technologies that beats the past so much its insane. especially since its a lot more affordable now. life would be so much more simple if everyone had an ssd.