Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I want to boot faster. I got a 6700k with a 980 ti and it takes me like 2 minutes just to boot. An SSD will help me boot faster. And why I should do get one? I'm too cheap to buy one myself. :P

i would love to win an ssd because i can not afford one and am currently using a  250gb 2.5" laptop hdd as my hdd died.

Gonna be building my first desktop soon. This would help make it amazing!

I would love to win one because it would make my Photoshop faster. Also, I believe everyone should have an SSD in their systems because of the fast performance it offers.

Having at least one SSD as a boot-drive before I switch to Windows 10 would be nice. Cool give-away guys. Good luck all.

I've got tons of space in my laptop- 1.5 TB. The only problem is it's all on 5400 rpm hdds, so boot up and load times are still a pain in the neck. I have dual bays, so it would be cool to finally retire one of my old hdds and boot off of an ssd instead while still keeping tons of files on the slow hdd.

I think the need for speed is something we all have and having one of these bad boys is a must. I would love one of these for my system just for the amazing performace.

I have a 120GB SSD which is clearly not enough for steam (nothing is :D).

I've been predicating about SSDs for years and almost everyone around me has one thanks to me.

im building a pc that will double as my personal cloud, and i only have a mechanical drive, and i know an ssd would speed things up substantially!

imo, ssd is a 2xHDD on steroids... so yeah, speed! Large boot/program start times take away little chunks of your life that u'll never get back :( ...NEVER. I need this SSD to recover some of my lost time! ^_^

Dan. 

You can really never go wrong with another SSD in your system.

I think everyone should get a SSD because all the cumulative time wasted loading whether you're opening up a program, gaming, transferring files, or anything. It doesn't matter if you're a gamer or not, it all based upon saving time for people. After all time is our most valuable resource.

I need a ssd for fast booting. Everyone must have a ssd because they are ultra fast and awesome!!!

I'm building my first gaming rig. If I win I'll use panther over Samsung evo

I used to have a 240gb but it Died & I can't afford any new hardware so im using a haggard old laptop drive, In my dated Asus ROG, I could really use the new SSD :3

I am an aspiring IT Technician who has an extremely old hard drive, I have had it since I was in Elementary School and i'm one year away from graduating. I would love to have an SSD because they offer such a noticeable difference in an easy to install piece of hardware and any type of user can benefit from them!

I need an SSD in my laptop!!!, quality of life improvement you get from upgrading from HDD to SSD is such huge leap!

I could really use a SSD in my computer so i'm not stuck on these multiple minutes of windows loading time!

Why do I need a new SSD ? 

I want to build a new computer for myself and componets in Romania are kinda expensive.
I need this SSD to access files fast ( for Codeblocks, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, etc ). This will not be a gaming pc but from time to time I might play some, but this computer is all about work. 

I'd really like a new ssd because my old (like 5years) laptop's hard drive is starting to kinda be slow and hot. It would be freaking nice to have one of those little beast to give it a chance to last longer :D!!

I want a new ssd to install a second OS, partitions are for suckers.

I've heard about the ssd from my brother. He said it would really be helpful for me as I delve into the understanding of technology and it's impact as someone who is interested in computers and how they function. I would really love to see what an ssd would do to my pc. 

I believe everyone should experience something new, and notice the difference from what we had and what we have now and can achieve in the future.

I don't have an SSD right now, and being that I'm a college freshman, don't have money for PC upgrades. It would really amazing to be able to get one of these puppies!