Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I'm going to embody my inner Dennis to answer this...

i need, ssd
Why?
is, fast, like voom voom. my bed, very nice

Any SSD will make a computer feel so much faster.  It doesn't matter if a Big Gamer or an office machine, loading an SSD makes a world of difference in how it feels to use the system.  Just convinced my sister's business to move from the stock HDDs to a Samsung 850 EVO 250gb drive and you would think we had replaced the whole machine from the responses.

Would be great to upgrade my PC with a quality SSD. I'd love to see my computer boot in under a minute. I think it's a must for modern computers to have a fast boot time and quick loads when gaming, editing or anything else.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

I need an SSD to complete my fully silent PC build. Anyone should have an SSD in their rigs because the loading times are much faster than with a normal HDD.

weeeellll, i don't have an ssd :D
all budget went elsewere, this will fit me perfectly.

SSDs should be in every PC. The impact they have on the speed and usability of a device is huuuuge.

Also, what some people might care about is how quiet they are. Nothing is louder in a PC than a hard drive.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I want a new SSD as I am building my first computer and I think a fast ssd would speed up load times in games and make my pc boot faster.

You don't wanna bottleneck that crisp and fast motherboard and processor you got in your system with a cheap HDD as a boot drive do you. Everyone has the right to enjoy fast load time, be it local or online. And in emergency situations, when you want to quickly look up something online or just want to transfer a big High def video file or music when you are just about to leave your home for a trip, A SSD is what got your back.

My old drive is full. :/

Everyone should have one, as it brings the valuable performance boost to any system without one for any usercase.

I would want an SSD because the hard drive in my PC is starting to be unreliable, The SSD can be used for Windows and important files and have games and mass storage on the hard drives. so if I ever lose the drive there will still be a Windows install.to use

Harddrives these days really are only good for mass storage. I've been moving all my pc's to ssds over the past year or so and this Apacer ssd would greatly help 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I need it Because my old 500 gig harddrive just isnt  enough and i suspect that it will die on me soon, since it has about 100k operating hours

I'm currently stuck with a 7200 RPM hard drive, which Windows 10 has trouble dealing with. I experience slowdowns so bad, that it affects the mouse sometimes. I suspect it might be HDD activity causing the issue. Getting an SSD for my OS would be awesome, but it's unfortunately not something I can currently afford.

I'm running low on space on my SSD. I need another to raid 0 them. Boom ! :)

I need a bigger boot drive. 120 GB is just too small. I'm also starting to run out of space from other drives so it would be nice to move some of my games to a SSD .

I have a 4 year old 500gb hard drive that is full and cluttered. My computer take about 10 minutes to fully boot up at this point and starting a game take another 5. I'm in the process now of either updating or building a new computer and for now I think an SSD would be a good start. Other than price I don't really understand why someone would buy a new hard drive now because SSD's are so much smaller, faster, quieter, and cooler. Also SSD can be submerged or water cooled making them essential for temperature fanatics. I would absolutely love to have an SSD in my PC but right now my money is being saved for college mostly so I can't afford to buy SSD's for myself.

I would like a new SSD because all my drives are full and I need places to put my Important files I need to access quickly. I already own a SSD but it is only 120GB and it is running out of space and I don't want to spend my money on a new drive as I still have to go to school. I think that people shoud get a SSD because it will get their files or apps to load quicker and it makes use of those 2.5" bays if you only use HDD. If you have a portable PC then you would want a SSD becuase SSD's can't get damaged by shaking it about and it has less a chance of failing than HDD.

Booting up windows on an SSD compred to a HDD was like going from Dial up to Broadband. You can't go back.

Serious concerns over my laptop's boot drive. This would make an excellent replacement.

I would like to have that SSD because this old IDE 80gb drive is not super fast anymore... 

In this Modern Era we are not on Pentium 4, we are rocking on modern CPUs. Like that we should be on modern High Speed SSDs.

Even though I don't have one But I would like to have this SSD.

Best of Luck to all and Thanks for this Giveaway.

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

I want one to put in my other PC because it does not have a hard disks at the moment. I was not liking SSDs when they first came out because some of them had problems and were expensive. When I upgraded rig I got one because the prices were better. I loved it. Not having to wait 30 seconds to get to the desktop was amazing. I have no idea how I was able to live without them before.

I already destroyed a mechanical hard drive just moving my laptop,
this is why i and everyone need to move on SSD, reliability!