Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

A 120 GB gets full very easy so 240 GB would be a nice upgrade. And aside from that everybody should have a fast boot drive. =)

An old 250Gig mechanical drive is currently the only moving part in my work machine, so an SSD would give me proper silence, and the thought of how fast those things boot up the system <3

On 2/8/2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

I couldnt aford an ssd so i just got a 500gb hhd which I am still using. (It is not very good)

On 8-2-2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

It would be awesome to be able to get into SSDs, Since I'm 14, which is too jung here to work, I don't have the money available to buy upgrades, so a SSD would be a welcome upgrade! good luck everyone!

I use an older Laptop for working at the university and it could really benefit from a performance upgrade with one of these SSDs.

I want an SSD so my computer and some games will have faster load times.

My wife's current PC, my old one, was given a huge boost in performance when I added an SSD to that.  I'd like to do the same for my moms laptop!

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

SSDs as boot drives make your Intire system faster and can make for very useful blazing fast storaged7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

I want it because never have one...is time to change ;)

I would like an SSD because i have 5 year old HDD in my machine so i would like to experience the fast windows boot and fast data transfer before i die waiting my windows to boot with my current HDD.

I think people should have SSD's in there system because of faster boot up/ pc start up times and no moving parts so that makes them more less faulty internally. Soon in the near future every one will have an SSD in there system because HDD is getting slowly more irrelevant becasue SSD's storage cap of the SSD is rising up. The only reason HDD is relevant currently is the fact that is cheaper than SSD. But i believe that will change as well.

(⌐■_■) 

Well for starters, I always want to own a SSD but never got one coz it's still pricey in India and it'll be awesome to have an 250 gig SSD instead of 5400 RPM HDD for boot drive and for some games :)

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

I would like an ssd to give to my younger brother who is currently using a hdd. He spends a lot of time in photoshop making/editing images for people to use as banners, etc in forums. Simply because he enjoys doing it and I want to encourage him down this road and show him what he does is appreciated. 

SSD is the future!!

i need ssd because its fast and reliable,small,very light too..and I'm gonna use that for installing gaming and I'll show to my friends how fast is it and have effect increase performance when playing games. (All my friends think use SSD is just wasted of money btw)

My travel rig is currently running on a toshiba 2tb drive, and boot times are somewhere in the minutes range, along with start up taking forever. It needs an ssd for when CSGO throws errors and the computer needs to be rebooted.

I currently dont have any ssd, and recently i looked at the benefit of the holy ssd. I want one but dont know what to pick

i hope this is the best one

Ps: everyone shoild pick up ssd cuz it saves your boot time, in case of system crash you dont abandon your dota game ;)

For my first ever build that I made past December I opted for a 2 TB hdd because of capacity but I've always wanted to try an ssd for the OS and I haven't been able to do it, so basically I understand that's the reason everyone should have an ssd, faster load and boot times for a very responsive experience using your computer.

Greetings from Mexico.

On 2/8/2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

I will build new pc soon and i would like to have ssd in it!

On February 8, 2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Sometimes, it's the little things in life that make you happy.

Hi i would think that everyone should have an sad in their build no matter about the speeds or storage it is because it lasts longer than traditional hard drives. It can be positioned at any angle for those tight builds and is the best for a server.

I would love to receive an SSD.

the reason for this being I am currently in the process of building an mid-high end Pc and I always wanted to try an SSD, but it is not in my budget. Being gifted one would be of great help to me during my build.

However, I believe that as time goes on everyone should have an SSD. This is because as move into the future, the need for faster storage will become more prominent. This is where I believe SSDs will be the perfect storage solution as they continue to get faster and cheaper.

I built my first PC last month and could only get a second hand 60GB SSD at the time. This SSD would be a great upgrade :)

I have a 1TB hard drive in my gaming rig and it's about three years old and starting to slow down and get bogged down with data, it's also started making some strange sounds, my OS also wants to utilize 100% of the drive as soon as it powers up and never lets it drop below 90% utilization.

I just built a new computer and it has a 5400 rpm drive in it so it dies when you start doing go many things. And it would help when searching for programs or files. Especially Photoshop.

I have just built my first PC at 14 this Christmas. Unfortunately my budget and my parents held me back from getting an SSD AT ALL! and I would really like one to boost my system start up time etc. (and to be generally a bit badass!)