Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would love a new SSD so i could put my MX100 (or the new one) in my sister's laptop that is really slow!

Well I've never had an ssd. For 9 yrs of computing I have always been stuck with hdd's and I believe that it's a great possibility to change that.

Adding an SSD to a laptop is like using a completely different computer. Currently I'm stuck with the default 5400 rpm hard drive

Thinking everyone should have ssd's in their computers cuase they're bloody fast mate, makes everythin' smooth as silk.

It would be nice to have a ssd in my laptop especially since the HDD that is in there isn't SMART compatible and has been dropped a few times and I am worried about it dying

I think I should get the ssd because I'm am new to a lot of pc gaming and I'm wanting to start it would help me out so I can buy other parts and upgrades for my new pc I'm building

I want an SSD to basically upgrade my productivity on editting 4k videos.

Want it to change the hard drive in my laptop :) , everyone should have one because speed 

Everyone should have SSD in their system because of its superb read/write speeds compare to traditional hard drives. Having that extra read/write speeds will definitely boost productivity :).

I am a high storage user and I have a very big steam library. Any storage help.

Everyone needs a SSD because they are blisteringly fast compared to their magnetic cousins. I want an SSD because i only have 2TB WD green drive, which is a 5400 rpm drive not a 7200 rpm drive.

Everything needs an SSD in it. I built a 400 euro machine for my mother as an office PC since she was always complaining about how slow hers ran and how loud it is. Most of that cash was the SSD and the case, to keep it silent. Even with a lowly celeron chip that thing is FAST to run, no problems at all. And it was cheap ^_^

Would love to get this one!

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Because I need a good excuse to go out and buy more cables!

In all seriousness though, my last mechanical drive was a chip off the old block. Literally. Me and my screw bit set sophisticated "Linus-styleautopsy equipment found that a teensy tiny 2 x 0.5 millimetre slice of the top platter had gone AWOL. Nary a bit was recoverable. 

SSDs are just awesome.

On 2/8/2016 at 3:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Well, i really need an ssd right now because my boot drive is now 7yrs old as of now, and boots slowly(and sometimes crap up while booting e.g. a missing file that caused a BSOD on bootup, and then on the second bootup, it successfully booted) . And i really need an ssd boot drive for a faster boot times because when i need to use my pc, i want it to fast. I want to do things more quickly and an ssd might just close that issue either in booting or apps that needs fast read & write times. Well, others may have the same reason as mine, and i think people really need blazing fast speeds on their drive, especially the ones that work.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want to build my fiancee a rig and she needs an SSD 

I've never had an SSD before, using the same laptop for 4 years now. I have a need... need for speed! Time is precious, nobody deserves to wait until their system loads.

I dont have an SSD actually and I was about to buy one! 

I think that we need an SSD to make everything goes faster! Cheers

Wanna install more online multiplayer games on SSD instead of HDD, haven't got enough space for all the ones I play. 

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

I can't stand the scratching and spinning noise coming from my drive whenever the computer is on. An SSD would help out tremendously.

I desperately need an SSD for my system. My hard drive is dying a very slow, very painful death. I have a need for speed!

I would greatly appreciate it, if i had more ssds......i need more, since i only have 256gb, for my games and data