Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Personally, I believe that everyone should have an SSD if they could. It runs pretty much everything faster and is a basic must have for a gamer. I would love to have one, being that my computer was a budget build, and this alternative would definitely save me money and the time it would take to make it. 

I would love that SSD because I am trying to build my first computer! I only have a 60 GB SSD my friend let me have after I bought his old system, and it would be nice to upgrade so I can pass mine on to my other friend!

On 8/2/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I almost dont have a SSD, so it wil be awesome to upgrade my sistem, you might think how slow my pc is with a single HDD. A SSD can increase the turn up speed of a machine a lot, so, you better put one in your PC if yo are looking for that sweet speed. (sorry for the bad english, you guys are awesome).

I want to be a recipient of an ssd to bring down my boot time from the sad state it is in right now. Everyone should be entitled to one as well to make sure they get cheaper even more than right now.

I already have an SSD in my PC, but my mom's desktop doesn't and its sooooo slow. Everything takes forever to load on that old HDD. It's painful to use.. 

I have been planing on buying an SSD for her so this would be an awesome gift.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Good luck everyone!

We need more people to get SSDs for the "trial and error" since SSDs are not near perfect in term of durability as the HDDs are(reads/writes limit). And more people using this technology means that companies making SSDs will have a "bigger pot to pick from" so the technology behind SSDs will mature even faster, like the transition from magnetic to optical storage did.
Please excuse me for my grammar or spelling errors there since i tried to make an analogy from my language to english. Plus, i hope what i wrote made sense in a way.

oh noes D:

I Just upgraded my case to silent fans; now I just need an SSD so my whole system with 7 fans (incl. CPU, power, and video card) will be quieter than the single cooling fan I use on my modem.

Please, please, pretty please.

Oh, and BTW, that Fallout 4 case is "Da Bomb"!

My current desktop does not have an SSD and it makes file transfers and from my laptop to desktop super slow. SSD's are amazing and have a noticable speed increase verses a HDD and I always include them when I reccomend builds for my friends.

One can never have enough SSD space, isn't that what Linus taught us ? So yeah, I would use the SSD to have more than one game at a time on SSD.

The speed difference between spinning rust and an SSD is well worth the small premium in price. Time is money and SSDs save so much time 

I need an ssd because it takes my pc 2minutes to boot with a 1tb 7200rpm harddrive :(

I was actually considering getting an SSD for my old Netbook at some point. It's not the most impressive machine ever but for basic tasks it still does the trick. The only issue is the HDD. I'm used to SSDs at this point, every other machine I use has a boot SSD. Replacing that HDD with an SSD would give my old Netbook new life

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

On 08/02/2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want one so my wife can finally enjoy the benefits of an ssd in her computer! 

Travis

SSD's are great for pretty much every PC. Once you have your bare minimums, an SSD will give you those fast boot times and launch speeds that make you the envy of all around! SSD's are also much more durable than a standard HDD, and with no moving parts, they're quieter as well (although those of you who care about hard drive noise must have good ears)

My current SSD died a few days ago so I have no computer to do anything on and not enough money to buy a new one. Everyone should have an SSD!

I need it to upgrade my crappy harddrive on laptop/desktop, both are slow at moving heavy files.. 

and of course everyone should have ssd, cause it is 2016 and we dont want old harddrives spinning like crazy or waste our precious times moving files. 

I currently have an old, relatively slow SSD to boot from and a 120 gb HDD to play my games from. Winning this SSD would make my computer 10/10.

Oh how much I'd love to have an SSD... I am about to build a new budget PC but couldn't afford to get an SSD and stuck with a 1TB hard drive. It's a great boost for anyone's computer and is what I think would make an old PC feel like new again.

Got a 120GB SSD for my boot drive but it fills up quick when using it to edit videos on. Have to copy them from the HDD to the SSD to work on can take quite some time and it would be nice to have the extra space for these videos. SSD's are great for when you need/want that extra performance a single HDD just can't deliver.

An old mechanical HDD is too slow for my daily workload and I could really use an SSD. The read and write speeds of this SSD is really fast.

My SDD is dying and I really need a new one. Everyone needs to boot off on an ADD, its just so much faster than a hard drive.

everyone should have an ssd, not only because of the superior copying or writing speed but because it makes your whole system feel much snappier and thus gives a better user experience, something not really quantifying by numbers to someone who has never used one before....

I'm currently maxing out my 120gb ssd. I have to monitor everything that goes into it. I

ts annoying as hell but the performance gained from moving from a HDD is drastic

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

Everyone should have an SSD, because they're so damn quiet and fast. My dream is to have a completely silent build (or at least as quiet as the one you guys got tested with Mike from Silent PC Review). My hard drives are always unmounted to make sure they don't spin up, but I'm running out of space on my SSD (okay, I already ran out!), and would love to give it a brother... A brother, that'll also be a lot faster!