Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i have only got a 2tb HDD at the moment witch is almost full, This ssd would boost my system and simply make it complete. Love your videos linus

i would like to win this SSD because this is the main problem with my current SSD 

SSD issues.PNG

I just have a 120SSD and it is getting old  would love to swap it out, and everyone should be booting off of a SSD.

Let's just say world is a better place with a solid state drive in your computer =D

My old 120 GB Plextor is becoming to small after 2 years.

And I want more speed.

Besides that, the panther looks pretty neat.

boot SSD, 'nuff said. With the steady decline of SSD storage price per gig, SSDs are becoming more commonplace in consumer computers.

ASRock M8 Case, Intel Core i5 4690k Devils Canyon, MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition GPU, 16 GB HyperX Fury SO-DIMM, Crucial 250 GB SSD, Toshibe (woofe) 2 TB HDD, LG 29in Ultrawide Monitor

I need this SSD because this is a way better valentines day gift for the wife than flowers. 

I want an ssd for those amazing boot times! Everyone should have an ssd for their boot drive.

I need an SSD for my system because my HDD is super slow.

I don't know what to write

I want a new SSD so I can have a detecated drive for most played games to ensure optimal performance.

I only have a 300GB 10k rpm WD hard drive so an ssd would be awesome! I really need an upgrade :)

I have no SSD and I would like to win this so that I can bring my pc master race to the next level.

I just purchased the components for my new computer. Its been 6 yrs without a gaming rig & cant wait to start again. I would love an ssd, it didnt fit my budget & would love the speed that comes along with it.

this would be awesome in my laptop, way better then the 500 gig 5400 rpm drive

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

I recently built a mid range gaming pc but didn't have the budget for an SSD. It would be nice to have an SSD as a boot drive and for simple programs. Thanks for the giveaway guys!

SSDs are a great addition to any system. They serve as a way to have a fast snappy OS experience and they help improve the user experience. I would like a new SSD because all of my games take way to long to load with GTA 5 taking over 3 minutes to load. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I want one because I recently broke my only ssd and lost all my games and had to redownload windows on a hdd x.x and i believe its going to take a year off my life just waiting for windows to start up so ssd's save lifes

Just getting ready to toss out my hdd for a ssd to make more room in the PSU compartment of my new Corsair 400C. So winning an awesome SSD like this would save me some money!!!

I Would like to have an ssd for the glory of crispy Lord of course!........ (and because I just have a peasant hdd :D) 

And everyone should have one because is a huge improvement in terms of speed and productivity! 

(sorry for my bad English :)) 

My hard drive is pretty much full with long load times. Would really love to get one :]

I would like one of these simply because as a content creator, I need more storage than 120GB.

Everyone should use SSD's because read/write speeds and durability, also far more convenient for mini ITX builds.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

The mechanical hard drive in my laptop recently failed, and I would love to replace it with an SSD. Everyone should have one simply because the boot time using them is so much faster.