Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Well, I only have a hard drive and it couldn't be slower. My Asus laptop (which is my main computer) is dying for an SSD as boot drive. Even if I got one I would still have another problem: The bios blocked itself and is inaccessible.

Because my current way of getting faster storage is a 4 disk raid 0 array of disks I found at the dump.

Any new stuff is awesome and a SSD just makes it better, everyone should have one for the 420 BLAZE IT speeds. 4Head

Because my brother has SSD in his system and I don't, his PC is like a rocket...

Well, had my computer die about 6 months ago. Bought a used desk top to use now. It only has a 3gb Sata drive witch is not bad but it is slow. SSD is the future and everyone should have one on the system they use.. So I hope to win this one!! 

Everyone needs an SSD so they don't lose hours of their life waiting for computers to start up. 9_9

Hi there!

No matter what anyone says, 120GB is not enough. I have been sitting here for three days waiting for GTAV to load because I can't fit the install files on my current SSD.

I would like to win one of theses SSD's so I can upgrade my granddads laptop from a 160gb HDD to this SSD.

Well seeing as I don't currently have an SSD (but have partitioned off my main drive for easy migration when I can afford one) I could really use one, Win10 seems laggy as heck now that I've upgraded, even clicking the start button takes about 3 seconds to bring up anything. Seems these days everyone should be using an SSD at least as their boot drive, OS's seem to be optimized for it and running from magnetic media clearly has a more apparent lag then previous years OS's.

I want a new SSD because I am a computer science student in a state school and have just bought a laptop to run all my programs. But the bad part is all the programs take a lot of time to compile since I don't have an SSD installed in my system. I have never had an SSD, but I have heard a lot of good things about SSDs. I can't afford one right now. I think everyone should have an SSD in their system because it makes all their operations fast, like booting, copying things, installing new things, and everything else in general. It's a must have in today's world where applications are very hardware demanding.

An SSD is the biggest improvement per money to almost any system these days. I for my part would like to retire my old Force 3 as a boot device.

Could definitely use a modern 240GB SSD, upgrade my current 64GB ancient SSD. Everyone could use an SSD. Anyone that's still on mechanical drives don't know what they're missing!.

I have a 500gb hard drive (not sad) that's all I can afford ?? and what's better than fast and effecient storage?

Having an SSD would go a long way to upgrade the performace on my laptop.

I would finally put a SSD in my pc and I think everyone should have a SSD because they are quieter from what many YouTubers have said and faster.

playing game that have long loading times on a HDD can be annoying. i Mainly play Strategy and Open world games and those both can have loooong loading times. I have wanted an SSD for awhile but couldn't put enough money together before needing to spend it on something else.

Everyone NEEDS an SSD in their system because the boot up time is absolutly amazing! I turn my computer on every morning and I'm on my desktop before I get the chance to sit down. SSD's are great! Unfortunately, I have limited space on my SSD, so I'd love another to be able to boot more applications quicker.

With the price/GB where it is today ( and Window's tendency to restart on you now)  there's no reason to leave the startup time on the table with spinning rust anymore.

I want an SSD because I need more boot speed on my potato PC

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 955BE | RAM : 8GB | MB : MSI NF725GB-P43 | GPU : Sapphire HD 7790 Dual X OC | Case : Thermaltake V4 BE | HD : 1TB WD | Raidmax RX-735AP 735W

I really want to upgrade my old laptop with a 500gb hard drive to a system with a ssd. This will sure make me work more efficiently and increase my productivity.

I would love this new SSD, as the first PC that I ever built has a dead drive and cannot be used because I cannot afford to buy a new hard drive. I really hope I win..

Thanks in advance if I do win, as I am going to college soon and this system would be great to have.

I need an SSD for these giant games that are taking too long to load off my spinny disks.

I'd love to have a SSD to dedicate my steam library to xD

I've never owned a SSD in my life. Next week is wide open for a change of life experience :)