Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Hey, I have had a single 1tb hdd for a long time and I hate how slow it is. I don't really have the money to buy an ssd rn so a panther ssd would be great for me. Also, everyone should have an ssd because they improve boot time and make life easier. For $100 you can get an ssd and a 1tb hdd and have the perfect setup. Ever since they were first announced, I always wanted one, yet I never got around to it. I was thinking about buying myself one, but you guys are giving them away so I don't have to spend money. Also, if I win, can Linus and Luke sign it? I love those guys, they make tech videos much better than NCIX or Jay. 

Would love a new SSD for super fast game loading and general badassery! Everyone needs at least one SSD in their life!!

I think every one should have one ssd because they are fast, So we don´t wait for programms to load and so spent the time we saved (in the hole life) for better things like working or family.

I need a ssd im poor my mother is a single parent and we BARELY  survive as it

is...im currently building a pc ....but i need a drive of some sort...i have a sickness calles idiopathic gastroparalasis my stomach is 90% paralized im in and out of the hospital every month either admited for a week or at home for a month with a nurse...i need s outlet in my life...and that outlet would be my pc....plz linus....plz...im your biggest fan....plz help me...plz...thkk u for reading my MSG god bless

I don't have a SSD. Everyone should have on. HDDs are the main reason for long loading times.

Just bought a refurbished laptop without an HDD installed, so I believe it's a great chance to make it even faster!
Good luck everyone :D

My hard drive just bit the dust and I have absolutely no usable drives lying around. I've been needing an SSD since all I've had before was an HDD (which again just died). I was thinking to go with an SSD boot drive, but I have absolutely no money for one. SSD storage is great since of its fast speeds and its ability to be more reliable due to there being no mechanical parts. I would really love an SSD...

An SSD in my system would dramatically speed up the boot time and I would be able to use Linus Tech Tips way of using SSD as boot and some application specific tasks without waiting dreadful minutes waiting for mechanical hard drive to load everything :)

I would like to have an SSD because I have never had one before and hear they are fast and would like to see it with my own eyes. I would also like to replace my 500GB 5400 RPM drive.

Would help a lot on my old Y570 Lenovo, so it would be nice to win one.

I need an SSD because:

1. to be honest I don't own one,
  2. My 2.5 inch, 500Gb HDD runs about as fast, as efficiently and as stable as Dennis in a trampoline dodge ball game.
  3. So I can say I own an SSD
  4. So I don't have to make/eat breakfast while I wait for Windows 8.1 to boot.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

I want a ssd because my current build I have a Seagate barracuda hard drive but no ssd so I would like to put my windows 10 on the ssd so I can have faster boot times also put my important games on it :)

Man, being able to win the SSD would be a great pleasure! I live in Brazil, the place where the price of these devices goes above the stars (no these actually, i never seen an Apacer retailer store in the country) and besides that, i've been using the same old Seagate Barracuda for 7 years now, i believe i need a newer data storaging solution for my personal rig...

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Everyone should have an ssd somewhere in their household. Maybe not on all of the computers but at least the main ones. They are cheap enough now where their adbantages outweigh the cost

I want a new SSD because my aging 120GB one is full and I want to install more games and programs. Would be great to get a new drive and dedicate it to games/applications and reserve my boot drive for essentials.

My 120 gig ssd is filled up and I would love more space for games. I've had an ssd for years now and using a hdd only pc made me freak out it was taking so long to boot. I am glad to never need to deal with that in my personal rig.

I have currently as m.2 ssd that came with my motherboard as a boot up device, other wise I'm using a WD black 1 terabyte for a gaming and a working machine, I just think it would help a lot to have an ssd with my machine.

i need an ssd for my new rig and i heard that there a bit faster then my WD green 5400RPM thats pinned at 100% about 78% of the time. LOL.

dat speed doe.

with an ssd everyone with hdds 2slow4you!

Hey cool I have received my computer for christmas and it is getting slow now and if you guys are doing a graphics card give away plz let me know i would like to get into pc gaming but i cant really do that with the intel hd4600 graphics and a ssd would also help.

Just this weekend I finally build a PC after using a Compaq laptop with 1gh 1core 2gb of RAM for years. I tried to save money everywhere possible to afford a faster GPU and CPU, which means I ended up with a 250gb hard drive. Would be awesome to boost my brand new rig and add some storage. thanks :)

I would love to have another hard drive! Especially because I have never installed an SSD in a computer before. o.O

Everyone needs an SSD because everyone needs their computer to be faster. Everyone deserves fast storage.