Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I've always wanted an SSD. Been stuck with my 1 TB HDD as my only drive for almost a year now, when I first got my computer. Sure, I could have cut back on some aesthetic choices and gone pure performance, but then it wouldn't look nearly as sexy as it does now.

I would like an SSD because I'm building my first gaming PC and would love to have an SSD for a boot drive. This would be my Dream build so to have an SSD would be great, and since I'm tight on currency, getting any components for free would help make my dream come true.

I need an SSD because the laptop I bought was said to come with an SSHD, turns out It didn't so now I need to buy a new SSD. On top of that, a 5600RPM HDD is very slow, an SSD would be a great upgrade for me, seeing as I've never actually owned an SSD

It's really hard not to want a SSD these days. Their reliability is great and they are much faster than a HDD. A SSD would be a perfect improvement to my laptop or desktop.

Lord of Helium.

On 2/8/2016 at 0:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I don't have an SSD and that is the only thing stopping me from a 7.9 rating in Windows. 

Are you sick and tired of an HDD that spins like hell, screams while disc is being scratched, are you tired of loosing data while throwing PC around? Then you all should drop your hipster HDDs and hop on some Si-Fi train of SSD which you never saw with lightning fast boot time you could never imagine, with your games launching butter smooth if that's not enough you could even throw your PC around while it's running and your data will still be there. Thats why we all should go to this Hyped Si-Fi train for some SSD powah! 

I'm still waiting on a $2000 check from a certain company for an insured computer built and shipped to me by my Dad since October, 2015. The only component that company didn't break was the SSD. Sadly, it's going to be re-formatted anyway, but all I had was a 250GB. I had wanted to get a gaming setup, and I used the most money I've ever had to buy it. The 1TB HDD was bad, and we're also being haggled for full refund. I would really love to have more storage for my system, when I can finally replace it, hopefully in the near future.The following link is the system my Dad built that I never received.  <http://pcpartpicker.com/b/7s3Ff7>. If you want safe, protected storage, you need a solid state drive. No moving parts means it's built to last. Not even the worst shipping company will break it apparently.

I need a SSD because currently I'm on a WD green for the boot drive, and it's slow as molasses.

I want a new SSD because I am currently (no joke) running a 250GB Western Digital HDD that was manufactured in October 2006 in my brand new custom PC.

(http://pcpartpicker.com/b/VMsJ7P)

(shameless promotion of my build)

I have no idea when it is gunna kick the bucket and I will be sad when I have to go back to gaming on my laptop with a single core CPU

I have an old 120gb ssd and would love a high anticipated Apacer brand ssd. Everyone should be owning an ssd in their system simply because they're missing a lot of benefits, time, and speeds!

im currently in the prosess of shopping for parts for my new pc, and i know this would be a great addiditon, and moneysaver 

I have 120 SSD and it can barely support the windows and programs that I need for my work. I want to swap it up. Also everyone at least needs a SSD for a boot drive, it simple makes your PC run faster than mechanical. 

I need a new ssd because I made the mistake of buying a Samsung evo drive.

Love SSD's, one of the best upgrades I've done to my pc however my 120gb SSD only has 300mb of storage remaining.

Would love that SSD. I'm still rocking a hard drive for booting up :(

I am leaving home for graduate school and would really like the SSD to improve my laptop performance.

Thank you.

Because I'm still at school, I don't have the money to get an SSD for my PC; I'm currently stuck with a couple if old hard drives that Im surprised haven't failed yet. Having an SSD would put me one step closer to my dream build, and would also be my first ever SSD so I would be able to experience the fast boot times etc for the first time! Good luck to everyone!

I have an 850 EVO and it destroys loading times for OS and my games, especially BF4 and Skyrim. Everyone should have a snappier system and not have to wait ages to play their games or use their daily programs

Thanks for the opportunity! 

Video Editor + Failed RAID Array =  Apacer give away winner

ssds are awesome, almost three times faster than a regular HDD, faster is better, everyone should get one!

I would use this to breathe new life into my old laptop I got when I was in 5th grade.

Yeah, it's pretty old.

I want an ssd to be able to GET TOO THE CHOPPA in bf4 quicker than my teammates :P therfore i do not think everyone should have a ssd, but is sure helps booting to your os very quickly

I need a SSD because my computer takes too mich time for booting and loading things. And my normal hdd is incredibly noisy :( Everyone should have one so no one needs to complain about slow hard drives

Well. I would love to receive this SSD mainly because I don't have any at the moment and it would help me a lot (You'll see why in second part of my post). I'm running on 160 GB HDD which is around 8 years old. Also after watching Your videos for quite some time I would like to build my own PC and this SSD would be a great kick-starter for my project.

I guess that SSD is a must in every modern PC. It outperforms HHD and it is a great addition to every system. Also It's extremely good when You're working a lot with Your computer and You don't want to turn it off every time when You're leaving the room. With SSD You can use Your Hibernation as Sleep Mode (which I have to use a lot) and it will protect Your work progress from being lost due to power cut (or a Girlfriend unplugging your PC by mistake - happened to me :D ).