Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I have a 2tb external hard drive, my game loading times are just absolutely terrible, so I would like to put my favourite ones on a ssd so I can play them the same day as I load them. my pc is so slow, lol :)

Got a 256Gb SSD right now and it's fantastic. Would love to upgrade so that I can store some games on it, though. I think anyone who is going for a 2tb HDD should consider 1tb and an SSD instead.

I need this SSD because my current one has a problem and sudenly disconects....

My computer takes ages to load, and games take even longer

No one should have to wait through 15 minute loading screens cough...gta...cough

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I could really use one right now becouse my current ssd only had 60gb space and it's full and don't forget always use a ssd for the greater speed 

Hi,

I am would really like an ssd to go with the build i want to get and these look SICK, and I was hopping i could maybe get these but one would be awesome so i can boot up faster plus it takes off a 100$ from my build. I am starting to really get into hardware and software i have been programming for a while and i like gaming so an ssd would be awesome. Even if I don't win my dad lived in canada as a kid I live in the us but am canadian. 

Love the channel

I am currently working on my first build. I would love to be able to have an ssd in it for better performance, however, funds are very tight and can't really afford one. This would be a great addition to the project. Thanks for the offer!

Oh do I need an SSD.  I have a 64 GB SSD that I bought years ago for a boot drive and lord knows that 64 GB is not enough to live with. :)

1 minute ago, Minaim said:

I am currently working on my first build. I would love to be able to have an ssd in it for better performance, however, funds are very tight and can't really afford one. This would be a great addition to the project. Thanks for the offer!

Good luck with build and I know how you feel. 

An SSD is great for everyone to have, as those dastardly old HDD's just can't cut it anymore with the speeds of our computers. I would like to win one to upgrade my parents laptop that is rocking a 5400 RPM 500GB hard drive that is dying with the horrible clicking of death. It's only a matter of time....

Everyone should have an ssd as a boot drive because 

a) It's quick

b) Most SSDs have low storage capacity and it forces the user to organize their frequently and less frequently used files/programs on one drive vs the other as opposed to dumping everything in one place. 

I'm a big fan of having people people "think" about how they use their technology to get the most out of it.

I'd be happy to win one of these as my SSD is about 4-5 years old. 

I think that SSDs are awesome! SSDs seem to me to offer such an incredible speed boost for any computer. Old laptop? SSD! XBOX out of space? SSD! Not enough RAM? SSD! 

I got a Lumia 950 which uses USB type C, so I could easily connect it to my phone. I also want to build a NAS that's compatible with BackBlaze, so I could plug the Sata end into a NAS, and the USB type C end into my own computer!

WP_20151218_002.jpg

Id like a new ssd cuz i cant afford one by myself and Id love to have one on my Personal Build 

Currently running a 60gb ssd card, I need more spaceeeee. It's always better to have better tech in your comp, I just cant afford it XD.

I recently installed a 120gb ssd from adata and not only is smart saying the drive has problems but ever since I installed it I’ve been having trouble changing power states on my pc. So far the record is 3 failed startups in a row but it’s not getting any better. This would really help me out as I’ve already checked all my other components besides my motherboard. Hopefully I’ll be able to save my 120gb ssd and put it in my scrap pc as the hhd in that is pined at 100% a lot.

My 75yr old grandmother needs new SSD for her PC.
Cat videos takes too long to load...

SSD are a must for OS installation, faster boot times and overall response is always good.

Everyone should put their OS on a SSD. The boot time is phenomenal!

I would love an SSD so I can soup up my customized Alienware Rig, by putting my OS onto it and also put a few steam games on so I can have a pretty much "lightning fast" rig.

Thanks

- Sam

I  never had any SSD's before , until right now I still using a 500gb hdd . and I believe if i get an SSD on My system it will be a lot FASTER FASTER . Why everyone need an SSD ? maybe you think "ah its not very bad to use an hdd , its not that slow ,  I can wait " Yeah you may think like that , but what happen when your house is on fire while your gaming and you need to shutdown your computer immediately but you stuck in "  shutting down .. " loading (btw its just my fantasy" lol :ph34r: . But if you want your pc a lot faster while booting etc get an SSD asap . but SSD is not recommended to storage a big file unless youre have a lot of money 

I'd like a new ssd because I'm building a new gaming/video editing/streaming computer and could totally use the speed it provides for quicker video editing and game start up times. Also everyone should have at least one ssd as a boot drive, if not 2 in raid 0.

i do not have a ssd but i need one  to help me with video editing   and pulling stuff up faster and help with speeds 

i think every one should have atleast a small one to put there os for stability but the bigger the better 

Trying to get all the parts together to build my father a new computer for his birthday as he desperately needs one.  Having his OS on an SSD will help with that immensely

I could never go back to having my operating system on a mechanical drive, I'm way too spoiled with the speed.  I think if everyone was given the chance to put their OS or other longer loading files on an SSD for a day they would never be able to go back as well

1. I currently only have a 1TB hard drive which is made by Samsung, giving me about 35 second boot times which are by no means (in my opinion), extremely slow for a HDD. However, I have longed for an SSD to have Windows 8.1 be booted off of. I believe SSD's will be the future of technology because it can save space and the effect waste amount when it comes to making storage devices. Everyone should have one because "Gotta Go Fast!"