Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I am planning to build an new PC and with this SSD I could spent the saved money for an better GPU.

I would like a SSD, as I only have a mechanical HDD in my PC.

I would expect at least 10 times faster load speeds for the OS.

HDD OS load time is at least 1 min :S .

I have a Samsung EVO, it looks nice, but it isn't performing like I hoped, and it is full now (120GB doesn't go very far).
I would be honored to be graced by the presence of this device in my PC.

(Custom signature here)

Why me? Because I'm Dutch and apparently according to our German and Belgian neighbors we are supposed to be like Scrooge McDuck except for the tonnes of cash. The fact that my current SSD with its 128GB is crowded and i love your show may help as well :). Keep up the good work!

Never ended up buying an SSD when I made my build, would love the faster boot up and loading times! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I would like a SSD in my system simply because at the moment I only have a HDD in my system, so I have to wait extensive amounts of time to frag noobs. My HDD is almost full and I'm running out of space for my games so I'd rather put them on something with more speed so they run faster.

Winning this would be an honour. Thanks LMG!

-Zygo

Hi, it is no secret that i am registered here cause of this giveaway, but if it worth something I have been watching videos that you made for sometime now. I am from Serbia, I have never won anything ever on line but that doesn't made me quit having fun :). 
I think that everyone should have SSD because it is awesome piece of tech and it gives plenty of performance even on older configurations. Surely I'll be glad if I win one cause I need one for my girlfriend :) so we can enjoy that piece of tech together :D

I would like an SSD because using a computer for school work, where it takes 3-5 minutes to boot and where programs take more than 10 seconds to load slows everything down. Also SSDs are awesome and I have always wanted to get one.

Just want r to be the primary drive for my desktop pc so i can have my 1TB disc for data and not having to backup all the data again and again everytime i decide to mess up with the os (linux user messing with the kernel modules yeeei!).

Why everyone need an ssd? just cause, faster is always better (?)

My mom's laptop is in dire need of an SSD to replace the aging HDD. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

This would be a great way to extend the life of my field service portable, as it's drive is the main bottleneck, and is aging.

i really need a ssd because my hdd is broken (almost dead) and now i need to buy a new hdd but then i saw that the giveaway of the ssd so i don't need to buy a hdd if i win :P and so i can use my pc again and much faster too :) 

Having an ssd saves time from loading screens, and who wants to waste time that could be saved doing othert stuff?

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I could do with that SSD to build my brothers birthday present. I dint want to give him my old hard drive with all of my ......... stuff on :)

I currently use a piece of spinning rust to store all my precious data.
Why everyone should use SSDs?
Well they are faster, smaller, quieter than HDDs in addition to that, they do not need to defragment, they're faster and overall are more resistant to wear and tear due to the lack of physically moving components ... and they're faster :3

On 08/02/2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want the SSD coz speed is key. And I need the speed to browse dank memes and rare pepes at speeds unknown to man; while drinking mountain dew and eating doritos. Which will subsequently get my mechanical keyboard messy but Worth It! For the memes!

I'm still running basic HDD's, always wanted to finally upgrade to an SSD. Just never got round to it.

CPU: Core i9 9900K @ 5GHz  | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero  GPU: EVGA XC Ultra Geforce RTX 2080Ti RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridantZ DDR4 3600MHz

Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus Polaris 2TB M.2 Samsung 970 EVO Polaris 500GB M.2 | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 

Case: Phantek Eclipse P600S Glass White | Monitor2X LG 27UD68P Ultra HD 4K IPS

I'm thinking of making a frakenPC using unraid.

Two VMs, one windows with my GTX970 for oculus and games, another linux (for work) with an old card I have laying around. (somewhat a la one CPU two gamers)

I already have the octo-core FX8320, the 16G of ram, a 1TB drive, and the afore mentioned graphics cards.

A nice SSD to handle the OS and swap partitions would be rather nice I must say =)

The twist is the KVM I'll be putting on the whole thing so my dual monitor setup and the keyboard mouse will serve for both VMs., one button and "Woo, Games!", another button and "BASH FTW!", no reboots, no loosing you open tabs in firefox, not stopping your music just to check out a demo on steam..

My 120 gb ssd is full, and I need a place to store my games and footage. Would be awesome if I don't need to buy another one.

My current PC is a retired server that is 100% Jerry rigged together.  Currently, it only has an 80gb laptop HDD for the OS.  I could really use more fast, and reliable storage.

I'd put the SSD in my Laptop, which is used as my primary Computer. My current 500GB harddrive has troubles with HD video editing, but i want to edit my Videos in 4K. The SSD would be great so i can use the great read and write speeds so i dont need that much time to edit my video.

My friends are all in need of a better storage medium, but none of them can pay for it. Charity!!

I want to win an SSD because I have never had an SSD before and want to experience the fast boot times that come with it.