Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

my corsair force 3 died after 8 months and it would have cost more to rma it to Germany recorded delivery from the uk than buy a new one :(

so after having a brief taste of the awesomeness that was a blazing fast boot time and crazy sick transfer speeds I had it all ripped away from me !

I really want this!!  I'm house poor and can't buy now.

I bought parts for a gaming PC as cheaply as possible, using old HDDs for the OS.  BIG MISTAKE!  Always get SSD.

Also, this will be my first USB-C device, and that's pretty neat.  

My laptop takes 5 minutes to boot up due to the really slow and old HDD, it would be nice t have a new SSD to replace that and not have to worry about loading up a game before a friend wants to play because it takes FOREVER to get into GTA Online..... 

i want one cause im building a new pc from scratch and i could be realy usefull and we should all have one cause they are faster for file tranfer and loading time

I currently don't own an SSD at all so I'd love to finally upgrade my old computer with a 500gig hard drive

I am a mild gamer with a current hard drive of 500Gb and 7200Rpm. I boot multiple OS's and I really want to speed up load times. I also have pretty slow transfer speeds, so I can't transfer data as fast. This is why I need a SSD!

I really need an ssd drive, because i don't have one yet. So i'd be very happy to win!

Everyone should have an SSD to make their PC experience better. It's also great for use as a cache drive for Adobe programs 

CPU: Intel i7 4790K Cooler: CM Nepton 140XL Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z97 RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red 1866MHz
SSD:
OCZ Arc 100 240GB GPU: MSi R9 390 Gaming 8GB Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) PSU: EVGA GS 650W OS: Windows 10 Pro

Alvie

I would really like to get one SSD my current storage drive is an HDD of 1tb, and I need the money for a new GPU it will take a long time to get an SSD.

All my parents have in their computer are mechanical hdds. Going from my computer, which has an ssd for a boot drive, to their computer is terrible. With the dropping price of ssds, everyone should get one and I need one for my parents.

I'd love to have an SSD for the family computer in the Den!  I got a 840 evo in my computer and it has been one of my favorite upgrades 

SSDs are not only the way to go for PC gaming but will soon appear in consoles, servers, basically everything that uses mechanical storage is gonna move to SSDs sooner or later. Games dls are getting huge, UHD is becoming the norm and professionals are always looking for the next best way to speed up their workflow. Mechanical storage just won't cut it and will probably only be used as longtime storage like discs and tapes before it.

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

I currently just have a 1.5TB HDD so an SSD is a huge upgrade for me and SSDs really impact a great deal of improvement on performance so it is more of a necessity now rather than a luxury considering the recent price drops.

In my opinion, SSDs are pretty much a must, because we are dealing with an increasing amount of data every day. Nowdays some OS take up more than 20 gb of your hard drive, while some games consume more than 60 gb. As our hardware is capable of processing a bigger amount of data faster than ever before, so should our drives be able to provide this data fast enough to be able to use our hardware to its full potential.

I would like one because my old SSD is on it's way out =P

I need an SSD because my 120gb SSD just died and I'm too broke to buy a new one right now.

the reason i want an ssd is because i have a friend i would really like to give one to

hes running an older pc, and i upgraded most of it, but hes using an old 5400 rpm hdd and its doing some serious bottlenecking, and i just plain cant afford an ssd for him

why does everyone need as ssd? non volatile solid state memory.  harder to lose your data

I am planning on building a htpc and this would go perfectly in it.

I'm stuck with a 120gb ssd right now and have thougt for some time to buy a bigger SSD for my most requiring games.

That Flash Tech, Man!

Hello, this SSD is awesome man! I don't yet have an SSD but word in the streets and around is that an SSD is more reliable then a more traditional HDD. Which it does seem more reliable in using the fancy flash technology as apposed to the moving parts of a mechanical hard drive. I like the SSD because it loads much faster and can boot your os quicker and is better for load times with task. I think most people, if they can afford it, should use an SSD, to boot their os off of if nothing else. I would love an SSD to run in my system for more reliable storage, faster load times, and all around coolness!

p.s. keep up the amazing work!

want one because my crappy 60GB SSD really isnt enough for anything and these just look awesome :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I need a new SSD because I have an old one that my motherboard only wants to recognize about half the time..... Also is barely large enough to hold the OS.