Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

It's quiet and I won't feel it spinning under the palms, but mostly for the decreased loading and boot times. :D

Well, sign me up! I would appreciate some performance boost on  my laptop (since I am developing software and games on it).

So I can run GTA V off of it, Everyone should have an SSD because they're aweosme.

I am currently in the process of building a new system after not having a desktop for about 6 years. An ssd would make a great addition to my components list and goal in making this the best system I have built to date.

I'd love to have a SSD, cause boy oh boy I've seen it making huge differences in booting time not only of windows but also apps. So yeah, a SSD is pretty much a must these days, especially for people that value their time :)

Cheers guys and thanks for the giveaway!

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I would love an SSD since I have none. :( I have a stock HPE-410f and an SSD would make my baby so much faster since the HD is the slowest component in my humble rig. Thank you!

Extra solid state storage for the files I edit would be great!

Why do I want an SSD? Because my 9 year-old PC needs all the help it can get :(

I totally want to spruce up my aging HP laptop and bring the load times way down, laptop hard disk drives are awful.

i want a new ssd and think everyone should have an ssd because from systems i've used that have an ssd it seems to be one of the single biggest things that increase performance in a system systems boot and things load incredibly fast and would love to be able to have that kind of speed in my personal system.

I have a 120GB SSD which is being pushed for space, however I have no money to upgrade being a kid, and my GT730 needs to be upgraded before I even look at the SSD. I believe everyone should be booting off an SSD because of the significant performance gains to be had from it. I have experienced this with our family computer where it was running really slowly so to give it a performance boost we put a 240GB SSD into it and now it is still going at a reasonable speed despite being a mac from 2011.

My laptop is suffering from a lack of storage space and I need something with more storage and faster Read/Write speeds. Having this blazingly fast drive would make working on school projects even more enjoyable! I believe that everyone should have an SSD in their system in order to attain a much more enjoyable computing experience with faster read and write speeds, removing one bottleneck on what they want to do.

i would use a ssd right now, because my hdd is very slow and im already looking to buy one.

I5 4460 | Sapphire RX480 Nitro | MSI H81M-E34 | 8 GB | Fractal Design Core 2500 | Silverstone SST-ST50F-PB | Monitor 27-inch EW2750 | Roccat SKELTR+ (giveaway from linus)

My six year old (second rig):

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 | GPU: 1024MB NVIDIA GT 730 under-powered gigabyte GeForce 9800 GT (Gigabyte OP Silent cell stuff) | 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz | MOBO: Intel DP43TF | 

It would be nice for replacing my ssd or mi laptop hdd, also an ssd can improve performance almost any computer, so why not to have an ssd?

On 2/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

On 2/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

Have no idea how to use this website but I really hope I win because I have 1,000 dollar rig and I use hand me down laptop hdd's for 2009 that fail on me every month and It hinders my performance. I think an SSD is something I deserve.

Having a System which boots from an SSD was almost equal in effect on boot up and responsiveness when I updated from a 1st gen core duo to a quad core machine. It kept my laptop I bought for college around for almost 10 years, and allowed me to give it to a friend who lost his computer in a house fire.

It is a recommendation I make to most people if they want a good bang for the buck upgrade to their computer especially. Even a small one just having windows and basic software on it makes a huge difference while leaving most of the other stuff on mechanical drives. My first one was a 50Gb OCZ Vertex 2 which was at going price for some of the 500Gb class drives today.

Well I really need this ssd, I am currently running a 7 year old dell workstation 390 and it has 200gb of space on the hard drive and 2gb of ram.I am in the process of pimpin it because it cannot even play cs go, but I am broke so it is taking a while. This ssd would really help to boost the pimpin of my old desktop.

An SSD is essential because no one should have to endure boot times of more than fifteen seconds.

I would love an SSD so i could repair my girlfriends laptop so that the complaining of slow boot times will stop. An SSD has been a great help in the PC wars. I regret i am not able to present her with the drive myself. I would like to put vital information in this tiny drive. This is my most desperate hour. Help me, Apacer & Linus Media Group, You're  my only hope.

I could really use a bigger SSD; stuck with an old 80GB right now :-/

Because I need my PC to boot faster, and load stuff quicker such as videos,images,music and perhaps few games

And everyone should have SSD in their PC because HDD is too damn slow.

I want an ssd to reduce the boot time on my pc and to reduce the load time for my frequently used programs. 

I would like to replace my 500gb WD Black drive..
SSD are simply faster than any mechanical drives so perfect for frequently accessed files.