Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I just have a completely full 128SSD, 240SSD would be a nice welcome!

i need a new one cuz mines crap lol

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Well, just about anyone would benefit from having an SSD.

Prosumers in particular will definitely benefit from having a blazing fast disk that holds their precious games, video editing tools, hidden p*rn folders ;), or just about anything they regularly use and want to have fast access to.

For me, an SSD would be the safe have for my small game collections, replacing that old HDD that just won't die... (I'm waiting for it to die to use as an excuse for buying an SSD, yes I'm lazy :()

---

Mooh

~ RandomCow

i got very little money to spend on my pc after my mom and dad dusnt like that i spend money on my computer after they think i shud be out with my frineds(what friends) more.

i have wanted a ssd for over a year now but i dont have the money to buy it :( this wud help me alot and i will apresiate this from the top off my heart <3 :)

I am currently building my first PC and this would be a great addition to something that would otherwise be pushing my budget and thus i could spend the savings on slight improvements to another part.

I'm assembling a new PC but I don't have money to spent on a SSD, so I'm using a standard 120 GB mechanical HDD. I think this SSD would be very helpful for my project.

On 08/02/2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I want a new SSD because I am turning 15 when this competition ends and am buying some new upgrades for my PC (i5 6600k new mono etc) and it would save me money on an SSD as I was going to save for one.

It would be really good to change my old hdd. I doesnt have an ssd yet :)

I currently have a 129gb ssd that I can only put 1 game on it (Space Engineers). 240gb seems to be a good idea to try, because you know the bigger the ssd the better the performance

I love SSDs because they are so much faster than hard drives! I think everyone should have an SSD. Im building my first computer next month, but my budget is only 700$. If i want to get all the other parts to my computer i would have to choose a 120gb SSD or a 1tb hard drive. I have no choice but to go for the hard drive if i want to satisfy my gaming and minecraft server hosting needs. Im trying to get some money together for atleast a 240gb SSD but I wont get that computer done before steam summer sales that way :( I think the best kind of combo tho would be an SSD for windows and some important stuff and a big hard drive for other stuff. Sometimes the resources are just not avaible. I hope i can find an SSD somewhere, or maybe even with a small change here. Thanks for reading this!

At this point I am nearly broke and would certainly appreciate a SSD as an upgrade to my ageing boot Hard Drive. 

I need an SSD because that's what's missing on my PC. I spent a lot of money on all the components and I'd like to have one as a boot device to see how fast they are in hand. I think everyone should have an SSD because they are really fast and as far as I know they are a really good piece of hardware everyone should be enjoying, but that not everyone has. I dont know who will win but congratulations from Spain, good luck :D 

Many reasons actually.
1. I have recently build my first computer since my laptop was stolen. (due to my mistake tough :p)

2. I did not have exactly too much cash to buy stuff! and boy! SSDs can be expensive.

3. Currently I have a WD Blue HDD as a boot drive AND storage! (and everything else).

4. I do word on Adobe application as part of my university and other projects.
5. And games! COME ON, LINUS!

Considering I am a student i do really wish i have these.

And i recommend that everybody should use SSD. Use it as a boot drive and install your program on it, and your workflow will rise significantly!

An SSD is an absolute must for a laptop. Besides the awesome speed increase, it reduces weight, and reduces chance of bad things happening to the drive if you pick up an move the laptop while it's running. Drives spinning at 5400+ RPM don't like being moved around / turned every which way. I won't ever let anyone in my family buy a new laptop without an SSD.

I want a new SSD because I have never owned an SSD and I want to see how well they perform. Also all boot drives in my opinion should be SSDs because of how well the performance is explained in them.

I want the SSD because it looks really sick, and I could use another SSD to replace the box that is currently covering one of my chassis fans. Also: holy shit they are cheap!

If you don't own an ssd yet, buy one. They are great at making your computer faster for general use, make less noise, and if I help you move and drop your pc on the floor, the chances of your data being safe are higher.

The reason why I want to win an SSD is because, I don't have one. We are not rich and we can't buy hardware that easily. I currently have a low-spec computer. I am a video editor so winning one would really be a BIG blessing to me. Everyone with enough money or some to spare for an SSD should get one. This is because of the performance offered by the SSD. Although space is sacrificed for the read/write speed, it is worth it. Faster loading times than with a hard disk drive is totally a yes. So, I totally recommend everyone to get one. I hope I win one of these SSD's.

I need an SSD just so I can load my Steam Games faster. Cities Skylines loads worlds increasingly slowly now.

xD

Everyone simply must use a SSD as their main drive or at least their boot drive. Instantaneous response from clicks and app opening is how one should experience and use the PC. SSD will give PC users a phone/tablet-like response time and experience. No more waiting.

My ssd is slow like really slow so new one please 

Red Fury: Cpu intel i5 4960k GPU 1060 6gb, Cooling  noctua dh15 storage 1tb sshd 250gb ssd mobo gigabyte z97p-3 case fractal r4 ram hyper x fury red 8 gb psu 550w xfx ts os win 10 monitor lg 25um56 

Recently purchased an IBUYPOWER system from Bestbuy. My price was about the same as just the GTX 970 and the i76700k.  The only down side on the entire system is they included a SATA instead of an SSD.

So I just need an SSD to finish off the system.

Edited by wshawn
Fix typo.

well, I am a gamer and i only have 480GB hard disk which is almost full. So getting this will save me a lot of trouble and money!

It would be great to win an SSD for my laptop to give it a new breath of life. It feels so slow compared to my desktop :(

Thanks Linus and Apacer!

Cause that would be great and likely a  REVOLUTION of way to storage your

Datas and if that happen our network communication would be like 1Terabits persec or whatever and that would be great too to get one of those SSD giveaway