Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I currently dont have an ssd and i want to feel the speed of one as i heard that they are really fast, i think people should have atleast one for the os to boot up faster.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

my SSD 120 gb is not working anymore so really need a new 1 :) and all should have a ssd cause it's awsome. it loads programs instantly so no new for a nap waiting

my Games need an SSD instead of my 7200 rpm HDD :D

MSI R9 290X 8GB @1102MHz, i7-4790k @4.7GHz

Asus MG278Q 1440p Freesync 144Hz, #PCMasterRace

I have a 120GB A-Data in my system that I use to house a couple of games

one, used to have stutters during gameplay - Armored Warfare

the other, doesn't benefit from being on a SSD at all - Skyforge

do you transfer large files often, then you should think of getting a SSD

do you need low latency storage, like a scratch disk for Adobe? then you need a SSD

#SSDMastaRace

For that moment when you forgot to buy your best buddy a present and every second of boottime matters. Gotta be prepared for everything :P

Also on a NAS an cache drive with ECC would be perfect.

Every body should have at least a boot SSD to reclaim the lost time from waiting for your system to fully boot, if they can afford one.

Upgrading my system right now, this would be a welcome addition. 

SSDs are very quickly dropping in price while increasing storage capacity and reliability. Pretty soon it will be just plain silly not to have an SSD as your primary drive, and possibly your only drive. 

I'd love to have one of these SSDs because I've never owned an SSD. :D

Insert funny and/or cool signature here.

I have an old Mac Book Pro, yes, i have a mac book, pls don't judge me. And its just slow, I mean, common its a Mac Book PRO. It think it's just a very slow harddrive in there which can easily be replaced with this lovely SSD.

I want a new ssd because i don't have any ssd. I never had any experience with ssd and I hope I can get one of AS330 Panther 240G SSDs, thank you.

I think everyone should have an SSD as they increase speed of startup and make computers take advantage of the components put inside of it. This is exactly what I'm looking to do. I would like this because I spent all my money on the computers other components that I still have an hdd.Thank you and good luck to everyone.

I've been playing some Dota 2, and dang, those loading times are literally sickening!

Most of the time, those wood PC people (also happens to be my friend) takes up more than 3 minutes to load, and eventually failing it.

Also, 120GB SSD is never enough. Have you seen recent games? Click install and 50GB is instantly taken away - it's that easy.

I think everyone should have an SSD in their system, mainly because of the speed of it! SSDs are working zetta-times faster than casual 5400 RPM HDD so you can start-up your PC & load programs/games faster. And... if you are a fan of silence - they are much quieter than mechanical ones. The best part of SSDs is that they don't have to work in specified range of temperatures and they can't become demaged because of dust. Does it sound legit? Yeah! So what are you waiting for: equip yourself at one of these :D I'd really like to win this Apacer SSD - it seems to be great solid-state drive and appearance of it is unique. This panther would match my PC components and case :)

I am wanting to upgrade my wife's computer with a SSD in order to speed up her boot times, and in general, make her happier. Happy wife does mean happy life, after all.

well it will help me with my work load and better booting time. i'm stuck with my mechanical drives at the moment so i'm entering the competition to allow my " PC to run like a panther "

i currently dont have an SSD in my pretty ancient system (1055T OC'd to only 3.5 and a measly 6870), thinking to upgrade to a complete new system.

but why not get the SSD early? Might speed up the old box's boot time enough to keep it a little longer.

I would like an ssd because i don't have one and I would like to speed up by boot and applications. Everyone should have an ssd because it's the next best thing. It speeds up your applications. Thank you.

If everyone could own an SSD the world would be a better place and we would be well on our way to world peace :). That means that I want one as well, currently using a HDD like some savage. Reasons are the obvious boot and loading time performance boost. More storage space is always a good thing as well.

Still have magnetic drives in my pc, SSD would be a great improvement.

I want one because I'm going to build a PC soon and this would save me some money.

That's a very big plus!

Hi! I'd like one of those SSDs! Would be very helpful when moving around my PC. I tend to do that a lot when going to special LAN parties and my current HardDrive can be damaged easily and isn't exactly the best! Also, I don't have the money to buy these good components and such. Thank you!