Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

my current ssd is 120gb and it is full and I have no games on it!, I am considering a new ssd right now, so winning this would save me alot of money!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

I want a new SSD so I can finally replace my wonky 5-year-old 120 gig boot drive.

SSDs bring a HUGE improvement to speed and they're overall awesome. Too bad I can't afford spending more money on upgrading my PC right now :<

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

My laptop currently has a 500gb 5400rpm hard drive that I am positive is making it unable to run windows. Well not positive, but kinda sure. Winning this would just confirm or deny and help me out a lot. 

A PC is an electronic device, not an electromechanic one, IMHO. The more we can get rid of mechanical parts the better:

Less noise, less maintainance, less points of failure.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

I can remember a time when every computer ran off a PATA Hard Drive, the boot times were slow, and the PCs were slower.

Now the world has changed, changed for the better. Now with super fast SSDs we don't have to worry about 5 minute boot times.

Honestly, a Solid State Drive is a MUST for modern computers... It just so happens that one of those would go perfectly in a small form factor computer I'm getting parts for!

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

Would be great upgrade from 5200rpm hhd in my daily driver (Laptop). Everyone should moved to SSD as OS/APP storage as it getting cheaper and once you experience the speed you will never leave like a addiction. 

Magical Pineapples

i think everyone should have an ssd because everything starts up faster, you can load files way quicker (video editing), they are solid state so they are less likely to break when your laptop falls on the ground and with sizes of 240 GB it's plenty for most users to store all of their data on.

My laptop takes 5 minutes to boot up due to the really slow and old HDD, it would be nice t have a new SSD to replace that and not have to worry about loading up a game beofre a friend wants to play beacuse it takes FOREVER to get into GTA Online..... 

Good luck to everyone! :) If you dont have an SSD you need one! the performance is so much better than a HDD :) 

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

I want a SSD so I could boot up faster, and finally play steam games with addons within 10 minutes of booting up.

I don't have an SSD.

I want my system to be super snappier! :D I'd love to win this SSD.

Thanks for the giveaway :D

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Would love to have one since my hdd broke down and now i am using a 5400 rpm hdd from a laptop. Feels slow man.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

I think SSDs should be a Standard because no one should have to look at Windows loading up the Desktop, its 2016 not 1016.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Man, you can never have enough SSD's. We currently have 16 computers in the house, and only 10 have SSD's. This just simply ISN'T ACCEPTABLE. I would probably use it as a cache drive for the new unraid server I just built yesterday :)

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I allready have an SSD, but only 120GB which was full after a few days i bought it

Iwould love to have one more to get rid of my super loud HDD :)

everyone should have SSD, because everything is sooooo much faster

I would love to upgrade my shitty HP laptop and put on these babies in it.

HDD as a primary drive should be banned as primary drives

I'd love to use it to upgrade the the 5400rpm drive in my laptop. Takes so long to open anything.

Would love to get a new SSD! Need more space to store my games and music.

Hi!

I love the look of these! I need an new SSD and would be very grateful if I received one! Thanks for the opportunity! 

Well.. My I just ordered my final parts for my setup but i only have a 250GB HDD from like 2-4 years ago because I have no money to get a better drive.
I also have never had an SSD and would like to have this one because LMG is best.

Well, here is my obligatory entry into yet another contest.  Your welcome LMG.  ;)

I would like the SSD... to use in my PC.

I just have a 120SSD and it is getting up there in age would love to swap it out, and everyone should be booting off of a SSD.

SSD latency reduction is imho the number one life extender of current parts these days. You can do with a c2q and a 550 ti most indy games out there, but if a hard drive makes your pc slow to a crawl when accessing, that kills everything.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS