EA SUCKS

PhantomXman

any one wanna talk about ea sucks and how i just want to buy my dlc and they will not let me

frabz-you-came-to-the-wrong-neighborhood

Most of us here like EA after Humble Bundle and overall.

Theres magic thing called "EA forums" and also "EA Support contact". Asked them why they dont want your money. Maybe youre paying with stolen card.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I only have issues with things like battlelog...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I would rather want to talk about this awesome thing EA does, they deliver AWESOME games for me to play! :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I don't mind if people hate EA I understand their reasons, but I am getting a little tired of seeing it all over the forums.

@PhantomXman I do sympathise though :) I bought SimCity at launch, wasn't too happy at all.

I think they are at least trying to right their wrongs now. Get in contact if you are having issues, you never know...

I only have issues with things like battlelog...

I dont have apart they throw in Kuwait to Europe. Im not racist, but seriously GTFO Kuwait...

Ministry of StopIt!

Companies exist to make money; and just that.
They're making money regardless of what we do, so flaming them won't do anything.

Yay can't wait for BF4, best immersive FPS on the market...whats up haters.

I don't hate or like EA, more like a neutral feeling. But I do hate, more like despise, battle log. It can go die in a fire.  

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Most of us here like EA

Cringe. I wouldn't say most like them... they still are the worst in my opinion. Ruining battlefield with premium and battlelog, smh.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

I hate the stupid anti-EA threads but.

The Origin store has been pretty much broken for the last month at least

and they seem to be completely ignoring it.

I mean, hasn't someone at EA noticed a drop in sales?

I've tried buying stuff on Origin 3 times now and all I've got to show for it is 3 charges for a $1.10 and no product.

Theres magic thing called "EA forums" and also "EA Support contact". Asked them why they dont want your money. Maybe youre paying with stolen card.

No, that's Steam users who forget they are mad after a $5 sale.

Actually there is an issue with purchasing on Origin, been going on for a month now.

It's refusing to accept orders and in some cases charging you a $1,10 for the privilege of reading the error message.

They are getting better, I can't agree with browser based GUI's for games though

I don't mind Battlelog, it just needs to be built into the Game itself.

All Origin and Steam client is doing is acting like a internet browser like Firefox or IE...

there's no reason the Game clients can't have a built in browser also.

There's no reason to have part of the game in a web browser

Actually it makes sense from an upgrading and patching perspective.

I'm sure there are several games that have web based features but you don't notice it because the browser itself in built in to the game client.

Origin is web browser when you click STORE

Steam is acting as a web browser when you click STORE and your reading forums.

If Battlefield had a built in browser you wouldn't have to switch back and forth and have to wait for the Game to relaunch each time.

AND you can update Battlelog without issuing patches to the client...maybe ocassionaly but they would be tiny.

Then you are very shallow.

"bawww I hate this company for all the terrible things they do! Wait, they are letting me buy lots of games for cheap? Woho they are good again!".

So basically, they can buy your loyalty? I am not sure about you, but they are still a bad company (not the worst US company like some people think but still bad) in my eyes. If they continue to do good things for a few years, then I'll say they are good.

Actually it makes sense from an upgrading and patching perspective.

I'm sure there are several games that have web based features but you don't notice it because the browser itself in built in to the game client.

How does it make sense to keep the game and the client for joining games make sense from a patching perspective?

Well I don't play that many games but the once I do play do not rely on my browser. I wouldn't even say Steam relies on my browser like Battlefield 3 does, since Steam has its own browser and Battlelog relies on plugins I have to install in my everyday browser to use. I don't like having a gazzilion plugins and addons in my browser so I had to manually turn it off and on every time I played BF3.

Origin is web browser when you click STORE

Steam is acting as a web browser when you click STORE and your reading forums.

I am not sure what you mean by this. Can you elaborate?

If Battlefield had a built in browser you wouldn't have to switch back and forth and have to wait for the Game to relaunch each time.

AND you can update Battlelog without issuing patches to the client...maybe ocassionaly but they would be tiny.

No, you can't update battlelog without sending out patches. They still have to update the plugin (which they did quite often when I was playing, really annoying). So on that regard, having it in the browser is no different from having it built into the game. Not having to relaunch the game every time you try to join a game would be a GOOD thing, and that would be possible if they used a built in game browser instead of using your web browser.

Then you are very shallow.

"bawww I hate this company for all the terrible things they do! Wait, they are letting me buy lots of games for cheap? Woho they are good again!".

So basically, they can buy your loyalty? I am not sure about you, but they are still a bad company (not the worst US company like some people think but still bad) in my eyes. If they continue to do good things for a few years, then I'll say they are good.

"Most of us" - never had anything to them apart Mass Effect 3 ending (not like everyone did, but part that stuff you did in last 2 part meant sh*t). Remember my first encounter with EA with FIFA series back in 96' i think. But be honest many changed their mind after the Humble Origin Bundle. People find it cool to jump on EA then find it cooler to "like it" .

Ministry of StopIt!

EAfw.png

med_gallery_4760_253_171423.jpg

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Guys. I love EA.

I've seen your avatar all over the forum this morning 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!