Comfortable Chair

Anonymous Helper

Hellooooooooo people ....

Guys, I need your help for selecting a chair for me. 

I want comfortable and good chair, my budget is $400

Can you guys help me.

we cant tell you what you find comfortable. get in a store and try it out. a chair isnt something you should buy blindly since youre propably using it everyday. so dont buy it online and go to a store.

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

7 minutes ago, Anonymous Helper said:

Can you guys help me.

Minsekt is totally right. I've tried so many chairs and the only one that's comfortable for me is my thrift store chair.

Thanks for replaying, 

the problem that I have gone in many stores and didn't find a comfortable chair, so if you have experience regarding this chair help me please. \

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Minsekt said:

we cant tell you what you find comfortable. get in a store and try it out. a chair isnt something you should buy blindly since youre propably using it everyday. so dont buy it online and go to a store.

3 minutes ago, Kryptic BladeZz said:

Minsekt is totally right. I've tried so many chairs and the only one that's comfortable for me is my thrift store chair.

Thanks for replaying, if you can tell me what is the name of the chair that you use. 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Anonymous Helper said:

Thanks for replaying, if you can tell me what is the name of the chair that you use. 

Thanks 

I honestly don't know, it's just some old dentist lobby chair I found at a thrift store for like $20. Different chairs are comfortable for different people depending on body size and bone structure.

1 minute ago, Kryptic BladeZz said:

I honestly don't know, it's just some old dentist lobby chair I found at a thrift store for like $20. Different chairs are comfortable for different people depending on body size and bone structure.

Thanks, I appreciate your advise. 

Thanks 

Try to find a ergonomic chair from Steelcase,Hermon Miller, HumanScale,Knoll,Haworth.  Check your local area for retail stores that carry a chair from one of these manufactures and try out a few of them. If the price of some of these is too much look for some pre-owned ones for half the price -- many still have lifetime warranties even when sold second-hand.

I use a Steelcase Leap V2 that I bought second hand from MadisonSeating. Just make sure to stay clear of gamer chairs like DXracer, etc, that only offer 1-2 yr restricted warranties. The companies I mentioned above make chairs that can last someone almost a lifetime.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

2 minutes ago, NeverNude said:

Try to find a ergonomic chair from Steelcase,Hermon Miller, HumanScale,Knoll,Haworth.  Check your local area for retail stores that carry a chair from one of these manufactures and try out a few of them. If the price of some of these is too much look for some pre-owned ones for half the price -- many still have lifetime warranties even when sold second-hand.

I use a Steelcase Leap V2 that I bought second hand from MadisonSeating. Just make sure to stay clear of gamer chairs like DXracer, etc, that only offer 1-2 yr restricted warranties. The companies I mentioned above make chairs that can last someone almost a lifetime.

Thanks, I appreciate your advice.

Thanks again.....xD

32 minutes ago, NeverNude said:

you have helped me a lot.

Thanks xD

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

Go try out some gaming office chairs.

Preferably made by reputable manufacturer of appropriate market.

If they really care about their chairs and customers, they will have a showroom for you to try before buying.

Your eyes can't do jack shit when it comes to determining comfort (apart from shortlisting those that will obviously break your back)

Thanks for the advice.

13 hours ago, huilun02 said:

If they really care about their chairs and customers, they will have a showroom for you to try before buying.

Your eyes can't do jack shit when it comes to determining comfort (apart from shortlisting those that will obviously break your back)

Where would you even look for something like this? Especially if you were looking for the more "gamer-y" chairs like DXRacer. Furniture stores generally don't cater to gamers and I don't recall seeing anything like this at Best Buy.

I have a Maxnomic chair, it is is built quite well. I have it for 3-4 months, using it for 10h/day and it has no sings of use. The only problem I have with "gaming" chairs is that if you cross your legs when you sit, your legs bump with the sides of the chair (the sides of where you sit on) so you can't really sit that way comfortably.

Oh and check the mechanism on the bottom of the chair.. normally a bigger mechanism means a more rubust chair (at least from my experience). My last chair was an office one, with a beefy mechanism and it lasted me around 10 years (had to change the fabric 2 times, but stil).

Hope this helps c:

On 2/7/2016 at 11:56 PM, Anonymous Helper said:

Can you guys help me.

Don't bother on expensive chair it would get you nowhere. My tips are, try to get chair with wheels on. This would make you more mobile and it's just easily comfortable. Secondly try to get chair with decent cushion. Don't think about getting DxRacer, or Maxnomic, yes they did look comfortable but it's just straight up useless. My chair is 100$ with genuine leather(on some part) and it's doing fine. The last one is always, make sure you're comfortable with it. What are chairs for if it's hard and make your back sore. Have a good minute sitting on that chair before you buy, make sure it feels right just like your customs and it's worth the price.

That's it for my tips all in all the choice is yours. I can't force you to buy one chair....

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

On 2/9/2016 at 10:20 PM, huilun02 said:

Which is why afaik gamer chairs are a silly proposition. If they want to command a hefty price tag, I expect them to convince me its a worthwhile investment. Or at the very least let me trt it out first. 

Ah. I just assumed it was a city thing. About the only thing around here is Wal-Mart. If I'm willing to drive 50 miles I can add Best Buy, Target, and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Possibly a few furniture stores that I don't know the name of. Do you know if I be looking at retails stores, furniture stores, or computer/electronics-type stores?

12 minutes ago, rayden54 said:

Ah. I just assumed it was a city thing. About the only thing around here is Wal-Mart. If I'm willing to drive 50 miles I can add Best Buy, Target, and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Possibly a few furniture stores that I don't know the name of. Do you know if I be looking at retails stores, furniture stores, or computer/electronics-type stores?

Not sure about where you are, but here in Vancouver, Staples, and Costco have a decent selection.  Memory express does carry some chairs, but office supply places are probably your best bet.

On 2/8/2016 at 1:21 PM, huilun02 said:

Thanks for the advice.

On 2/9/2016 at 6:29 PM, Annoyingnerds said:

Don't bother on expensive chair it would get you nowhere. My tips are, try to get chair with wheels on. This would make you more mobile and it's just easily comfortable. Secondly try to get chair with decent cushion. Don't think about getting DxRacer, or Maxnomic, yes they did look comfortable but it's just straight up useless. My chair is 100$ with genuine leather(on some part) and it's doing fine. The last one is always, make sure you're comfortable with it. What are chairs for if it's hard and make your back sore. Have a good minute sitting on that chair before you buy, make sure it feels right just like your customs and it's worth the price.

That's it for my tips all in all the choice is yours. I can't force you to buy one chair....

Thanks for the advice.