Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drifttwood

Kickfarted Is Cool

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Kickfarted looks like it will be awesome

 

Also what is with the idubbbz guy?

Did he not see what happened to the fine bros when they tried something similar? 
Or is this a clever ruse?

 

Either way I hope to see more videos from LTT in this series 

idubbbz.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

He reviews Kickstarter products  ( he has a series called 'kick starter crap') and is simply mocking thefinebros, who tried to copyright a style of reaction videos.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

He reviews Kickstarter products  ( he has a series called 'kick starter crap') and is simply mocking thefinebros, who tried to copyright a style of reaction videos.  

ah ok thanks for that, I feel a bit silly now haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drifttwood said:

ah ok thanks for that, I feel a bit silly now haha

Yeah I had to go and look him up too,  so your not the only one who has no clue as to who he is / what's going on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KE2012 said:

He reviews Kickstarter products  ( he has a series called 'kick starter crap') and is simply mocking thefinebros, who tried to copyright a style of reaction videos.  

Does he actually "review" kickstarter products though? I looked at one of his videos very quickly and it doesn't look like he actually has the product to review it and is just commenting on the kickstarter in general?

 

In any case, if LTT can do more of those videos, I'm all for it.


CPU: Intel Core i7 875k / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB  / RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GBx2 DDR3-1600
MOBO: ASUS P7P55D-e LX / SSD: Intel 520 120GB / Case: Cooler Master HAF912 / PSU: Corsair TX850w / OS: Windows 10 Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Does he actually "review" kickstarter products though? I looked at one of his videos very quickly and it doesn't look like he actually has the product to review it and is just commenting on the kickstarter in general?

 

In any case, if LTT can do more of those videos, I'm all for it.

Well yeah he is basically just ranting at crappy kick starter products / ideas.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Drifttwood said:

Kickfarted looks like it will be awesome

 

Also what is with the idubbbz guy?

Did he not see what happened to the fine bros when they tried something similar? 
Or is this a clever ruse?

 

Either way I hope to see more videos from LTT in this series 

idubbbz.JPG

It's sarcasm.


 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Does he actually "review" kickstarter products though? I looked at one of his videos very quickly and it doesn't look like he actually has the product to review it and is just commenting on the kickstarter in general?

 

In any case, if LTT can do more of those videos, I'm all for it.

I think luke needs to calm down a bit though. The intro where he pretended to be pumped and hyped was cringe.


Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another smart person that used what happen to the FB to get attention to his channel...BLAST IT!

 

Smart bastard lol. +600 thumbs up on his comment and we're talking about him right now lol. I've def. seen his picture and that username before and I must have clicked on his channel but I can't remember his videos xD 


"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×