Kickfarted Is Cool

Kickfarted looks like it will be awesome

Also what is with the idubbbz guy?

Did he not see what happened to the fine bros when they tried something similar? 
Or is this a clever ruse?

Either way I hope to see more videos from LTT in this series 

idubbbz.JPG

He reviews Kickstarter products  ( he has a series called 'kick starter crap') and is simply mocking thefinebros, who tried to copyright a style of reaction videos.  

6 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

He reviews Kickstarter products  ( he has a series called 'kick starter crap') and is simply mocking thefinebros, who tried to copyright a style of reaction videos.  

ah ok thanks for that, I feel a bit silly now haha

1 minute ago, Drifttwood said:

ah ok thanks for that, I feel a bit silly now haha

Yeah I had to go and look him up too,  so your not the only one who has no clue as to who he is / what's going on. 

4 hours ago, KE2012 said:

Does he actually "review" kickstarter products though? I looked at one of his videos very quickly and it doesn't look like he actually has the product to review it and is just commenting on the kickstarter in general?

In any case, if LTT can do more of those videos, I'm all for it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Does he actually "review" kickstarter products though? I looked at one of his videos very quickly and it doesn't look like he actually has the product to review it and is just commenting on the kickstarter in general?

Well yeah he is basically just ranting at crappy kick starter products / ideas.  

9 hours ago, Drifttwood said:

Kickfarted looks like it will be awesome

Also what is with the idubbbz guy?

Did he not see what happened to the fine bros when they tried something similar? 
Or is this a clever ruse?

Either way I hope to see more videos from LTT in this series 

idubbbz.JPG

It's sarcasm.

I think luke needs to calm down a bit though. The intro where he pretended to be pumped and hyped was cringe.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Another smart person that used what happen to the FB to get attention to his channel...BLAST IT!

Smart bastard lol. +600 thumbs up on his comment and we're talking about him right now lol. I've def. seen his picture and that username before and I must have clicked on his channel but I can't remember his videos xD 

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)