AirFlow on my newly built PC

Incredaboy59

Ok so I have a corsair 760t White it came with 3 140mm fans 2 LEDs front and 1 rear. When I was building I left front fans as is, the top i mounted my CPU radiator and was planning to mount my GPU radiator on the bottom until i saw in the instructions to never place it below your GPU always place it on top...so now im like oh snap. 

This is  how i have it currently... 2 LEDs fans in the front, Top has the CPU radiator, the back I placed the GPU radiator with its 120mm fan.

So the front is sucking air in, the top is sucking air in and the  back with the GPU radiator is sucking the air out. Not too please with the airflow it is a little warm in and wanted some input/suggestions on what or where should i place the fans/radiators around. Should i just move the CPU radiator to the front? Then i can place the GPU radiator and another fan on top so I can put back the 140mm fan in the rear? Please help me senpai's :D

this isnt bad, you have possitive presure in your case which basically means less dust to clean out. radiator setup should be fine

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

So the problem would be that your card is the highest point in a watercooling loop, correct? That means any bubbles in the loop (unless using a reservoir) would gather in the block.

If you omve your CPU rad down it would be the same problem as with the GPU before or am I mistaking?

Could you try to oreder your post omre logically. I have a hard time grasping what your current situation is.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Sorry for not being more specific, I don't have a custom water loop. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6pDRQ7 those are the parts I have for my PC. I have the CPU radiator on top sucking air in. The front 2 stock LEDs fans are sucking air in. And the rear i put the 120mm fan with the GPU radiator sucking air out of the case. I guess way I set up my PC was with air coming in from the front and top with the air exiting through the back. Was wondering if that would be ok or if i should change it up somehow.