logitech g910 orion rgb keyboard

Vocalcoffie

Looking for some opinions on the logitech g910. i am trying to decide on a new keybord and i realy like the layout of this one . just want some other opinions before i spend 140 $ . Thanks in advance guys! 

Consider Logitech's newest one, the G810. It's a full-sized keyboard, but it has proper dome caps that don't suck. Same RGB and all. No macro keys, and no phone dock, and it doesn't look all gamery.

I used to be quite active here.

Yep the g810 caught my eye as well, I would instantly buy if its coming with a wrist rest which would be the deal sealer for me. I know it was just announced but does anyone know ?

Case: CoolerMaster CM 690 II (ver.2) *** PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 700W *** CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 3 Ghz 12 Mb L2 Cache *** MoBo: Asus Striker Formula II *** GPU: ASUS ENGTX570 DirectCU II *** RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator 1GB DDR2 RAM 1066MHz PC2-8500 240-Pin DIMM CMX21024-8500C5D *** HDDs: Corsair Force Gt 240Gb SSD & Western Digital 2TB Green SATA II HDD *** Creative SOUND BLASTER Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional PCIe *** Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Black *** Keyboard: Roccat Arvo *** LCD: LG M2380D

The G810 doesn't come with a wrist rest.

I have the G910 and people exaggerate the keycaps. To prove a point I had a mate come over and told him I'd changed them for the new cylindrical and he should try it out now (I hadn't). He was like yeah this is MUCH better man.

numpty.

It also doesn't look 'gamery' unless you set up the lighting that way - I have mine running white most of the time and you can barely tell it's a gaming mech.

Perhaps I'll run the same scene and tell someone else I've got the new G810 press sample, change the lighting on mine and cover the wristrest with a piece of black cloth. See what's up.

Having tried typing on the 910 I find the keycaps to be truly awful, and Logitech uses their Romer-G switches because basically they are too cheap to use mechanical standard keys so the keys DO NOT have a unified stem, meaning if you want to put normal keycaps on the keyboard you need to spend an additional $40 to get the compatible keycaps from Logitech. The fact that while some people are fine with the keycaps but a large number of people can not stand them means that Logitech should have made a normal keycap version available at the same price. Instead they are like "oh boy our product sucks! Should we improve it? NAH lets just bill them twice to end up with the usable product we should have sold in the first place!"

Screw you Logitech, screw you. I would not buy a product from them on principal.