Obsessive Gamer Returns His PlayStation 4 Over 30 Times In A Year

LittleCarrot

Sit down, friends, for we are about to go down a rabbit hole... a JediRabbit hole, to be exact.

JediRabbit is a notorious user on the official PlayStation Forum, though I feel that it's about time his continued issues with his PS4 consoles (and controllers, and games, and just about everything else to do with the PlayStation brand) was brought to the attention of a wider audience.

JediRabbit has made 1,829 posts on the PlayStation Forum, and counting. Of those posts, the vast majority consist of JediRabbit asking for help with perceived problems he has with a wide variety of PlayStation paraphernalia, questioning his increasingly irritated fellow forum members before opting to ignore their advice, return his console to the store he bought it from, and try all over again. Reading his posts is essentially observing one men plummet into a downward spiral of console-related paranoia, like the modern day equivalent of Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven except instead of an evil bird sitting on a bookshelf, it's a $400 piece of hardware sitting in his TV unit.

The first issue JediRabbit had, and one that would become a recurring theme over the course of the next two years of his life, was the noise levels of his first PS4's fans. Replying to a post questioning the volume of the console's internal fans and whether they become louder depending upon the game, JediRabbit stated that the noise coming from out of his console was "nothing too loud," but that he had "just wondered if this was the norm."

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/950637-confused-gamer-returns-thirty-faulty-ps4s-space-one-year#w3QAodawAJCI3b6s.99

So Basically this proves that the PC is the Master Race.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Omg this is from ReviewTechUSA -_-

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

you know there's other youtube channels besides rtu

Ok?.. your point?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

10 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

So Basically this proves that the PC is the Master Race.

Pleas fix your post (set font to automatic), Black lettering on a dark background cannot be read.

Thanks.;)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

His voice is just so bad

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just unplug the fan, there problem solved.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I used to work in a gamestore and we used to get dumbasses who would buy consoles, couldnt afford rent then sell them and then rebuy them and would dop this over and over and over again.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit