Put "Community" below "The Hub"

terrytek
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

For the moment it's staying where it is based on traffic.

I just think it's more sensible to put things like guides, deals, reviews, etc. somewhere where people are more likely to see it, preferrably underneath "The Hub". It's really not doing any good when it's sitting at the very bottom of the page where people aren't likely to take time to scroll down to see.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just now, Windspeed36 said:

but i think it would be better because it contains a lot of helpful info, but i don't see a point of it being helpful if it's at the bottom, where people are less likely to see it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

33 minutes ago, terrytek said:

but i think it would be better because it contains a lot of helpful info, but i don't see a point of it being helpful if it's at the bottom, where people are less likely to see it.

We already tried getting hot deals back but, "Based on traffic analysis" it's staying wherever it is. I mean no one's going to go to the subforums at the bottom. In short, I agree but, it probably won't happen.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!