Bad Window on the Mastercase 5 Pro?

DaMainMan

Hello everyone,

I am looking at the Mastercase 5 Pro for me new build, but one thing is putting me off.

The following review states that the window will have a hazy/milky look when bright LED's are used:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/cooler-master-mastercase-5-review,10.html

Is that true and if so, has it been fixed by now?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, DaMainMan said:

Hello everyone,

I am looking at the Mastercase 5 Pro for me new build, but one thing is putting me off.

The following review states that the window will have a hazy/milky look when bright LED's are used:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/cooler-master-mastercase-5-review,10.html

Is that true and if so, has it been fixed by now?

Thanks!

I have the mastercase Pro 5. I just got the Hue+ from NZXT and i dont experience a milky look. I dont really look at it that hard but i would say its probably not an issue, from my experiences.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

3 minutes ago, tbroadwater2010 said:

I have the mastercase Pro 5. I just got the Hue+ from NZXT and i dont experience a milky look. I dont really look at it that hard but i would say its probably not an issue, from my experiences.

Thanks for the input.

I just love how we have the exact same taste in parts...seems like we will have the same rig soon ;)

Do you mind posting some pics of your rig?

Just now, DaMainMan said:

Thanks for the input.

I just love how we seem to have the exact same taste in parts...seems like we will have the same rig soon ;)

Do you mind posting a pic of you rig?

I dont mind, but i dont have any and im at work. I wont be home until monday afternoon LOL. If you can wait that long i will be sure to get a pic up!

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Yea sure no problem - it would just be awesome to see exactly what my build will look like. The only differences are that I have different 970's and RAM.

On 5.2.2016 at 4:54 PM, tbroadwater2010 said:

I dont mind, but i dont have any and im at work. I wont be home until monday afternoon LOL. If you can wait that long i will be sure to get a pic up!

Hope you didnt forget about me :)

I did. Im sorry. Here is a pic! I need to relocate the LEDs on the bottom but other than that, it looks amazing!

New Build.JPG

Thanks for the pic - looks amazing!

I really like the way you mounted the H80i -> looks alot less bulky that way. Do you use just one fan on it?