Need help in bloodborne with the bloodstarved beast,any1 wanna co-op?

bluefire908
Go to solution Solved by bluefire908,
On 2/10/2016 at 0:55 AM, Arokhantos said:

Just throw a lure against wall and it will attack wall for a while, during this time you can either back stab or get some attacks in.

Also remember co operator, beast are usually also very weak against fire at least some of them are.

Also remember before going new game+ to make sure you got everything upgraded and collected, its gonna become harder and harder to collect everything, weapons also show how they scale on skill or str or arcane on the stats so don't upgrade stats that are useless for your favorite weapons.

If still does't help get some friends, my psn id Zer0K3wL1337 feel free to add

i finished the game 2 times on 2 different characters (one was str/arcane-ludwigs holy blade+tonitrus and the other was skill/bloodtinge(chikage+blades of mercy) and boy was it a ride,though bloodborne's replay value is total shit so back to the pc and time to wait for darksouls 3.

Stuck at blood starved beast,need help,no one seems to be here,im sl 20,can some1 come,i have the shortcut unlocked..plus im a ps4 newbie so i dont know how to add friends n shit and i dropped 17k souls inside the boss room.

Absolutely!  Can you play in an hour? Well I can play any time after that 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I don't waste my money on PS+ so I can't exactly help you, but I can give some advice.

1: Burn it

2: Get those viscerals

3: Bring full stacks of Antidote

Farewell good hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Git Gud.

17 hours ago, sqwidee said:

I don't waste my money on PS+ so I can't exactly help you, but I can give some advice.

1: Burn it

2: Get those viscerals

3: Bring full stacks of Antidote

Farewell good hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

did it,i tried all the other ways(cocktails+oil urns/pungent cocktails etc),finally took him out alfred who died halfway through then i managed to chip him away.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2016 at 0:55 AM, Arokhantos said:

Just throw a lure against wall and it will attack wall for a while, during this time you can either back stab or get some attacks in.

Also remember co operator, beast are usually also very weak against fire at least some of them are.

Also remember before going new game+ to make sure you got everything upgraded and collected, its gonna become harder and harder to collect everything, weapons also show how they scale on skill or str or arcane on the stats so don't upgrade stats that are useless for your favorite weapons.

If still does't help get some friends, my psn id Zer0K3wL1337 feel free to add

i finished the game 2 times on 2 different characters (one was str/arcane-ludwigs holy blade+tonitrus and the other was skill/bloodtinge(chikage+blades of mercy) and boy was it a ride,though bloodborne's replay value is total shit so back to the pc and time to wait for darksouls 3.