Was there a glitch in the matrix? Where did 700+ posts come from?

iamdarkyoshi
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Some of you people use status updates waaaaay too much...

A fix is on it's way.

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Mods or admins, can you see how many posts a user has made within a specific time period? I could have sworn I was at about 6.9K a couple hours ago o.O

I swear I didn't do anything xD

Did I have 6200+ posts before? Thought I had less too lol. Maybe its counting off-topic posts from the old forum?

Well I actually dropped about a hundred posts or so.

But anyways, maybe they are making changes to the sub forums right now and something has happened.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just now, QueenDemetria said:

Did I have 6200+ posts before? Thought I had less too lol. Maybe its counting off-topic posts from the old forum?

Off topic posts... from... the old forum?

Dear... GABEN.

BRACE YOURSELVES!!

Could be from off topic section, or could be from posts that have been removed (moved into a staff area) or most likely both.

Posts that had been removed will have been deducted from your post count, but a few other areas count towards it now. I don't agree that they should, and will probably fix it so they don't, but it might take some time for the fix to take effect. 

HTTP/2 203

13 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Posts that had been removed will have been deducted from your post count, but a few other areas count towards it now. I don't agree that they should, and will probably fix it so they don't, but it might take some time for the fix to take effect. 

So.... about 500 of my posts have been removed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

So.... about 500 of my posts have been removed.

Or were in the old forum news and info subforum. 

It also covers posts in threads that were removed. 

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Or were in the old forum news and info subforum. 

It also covers posts in threads that were removed. 

Was that change made after upgrade? Because I've known about FN&I not counting for past year. Like allow FN&I posts to count, then remove counting again.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

53 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Was that change made after upgrade? Because I've known about FN&I not counting for past year. Like allow FN&I posts to count, then remove counting again.

Posts made in fn&i used to count, then stopped. The post count had now been updated to account for that. 

HTTP/2 203

Whoa, people do actually keep track of their own post count. :P

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

1 hour ago, Gale said:

Whoa, people do actually keep track of their own post count. :P

I take a look time to time. Nothing specific. But I remember having it few hundred over 11k yesterday.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yeah mines a bit too high too?

I was at 1,400 posts WTF only just noticed haha.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Yesterday I was at 999, now I'm at 983/984 :(

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I've gained 1700 posts xD

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, Yummychickenblue said:

Before I was at about 2.5K. Now i'm over 13,000

What in the holy hell did you do

Edit:

Matrix.PNG.712491ac91ed63e59aa7bfbe4e47c

So it was you...