Cosmetic issue with nav bar

jaggysnake57

the notification and member title nav starts clipping with the main menu on the nav bar as the window shrinks. on my ipad its really noticeable. for me it starts at around 1150px.

also, and this maybe personal, but the on the ipad in landscape the content feels too cramped. feels like it need the portait break point

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

First is known issue and will be fixed at some point. If you would search before posting next time (or even browse few threads), you might have seen it.

Second is kinda hard to say anything about. Post screenshot? By I think you are talking about mobile layout. There's really few options that would please whole wide audience.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I read the known issues post and looked down the first page before posting and search has been broke for a while I didn't realise they had fixed it

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Search was broken with previous version. Its much better now. Due upgrade process, only content from past week will be found. But thats temporary thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv