What happened to the Classifieds?

jcastro_805
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Classifieds was removed because it wasn't compatible with this version of the forum software. We are looking into alternative options though, and hope to have something soon.

I was looking around on the new LTT website and I noticed that there is no classifieds section anymore. What happened to it?

Had to get rid of it, Was stated that they are going to try and bring it back or at least and alternative.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Incompatible plugin. They are waiting and looking for alternative. Forum upgrade process is still incomplete so it might take month or two.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Classifieds was removed because it wasn't compatible with this version of the forum software. We are looking into alternative options though, and hope to have something soon.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

I still think a subforum would be nice, people could discuss things and better yet, be thrown up on the recent topics thingy

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I still think a subforum would be nice, people could discuss things and better yet, be thrown up on the recent topics thingy

That is one of the options that we are considering.

HTTP/2 203

I need the calssifieds. Right as I am thinking about selling a 290, the forum updates and it's gone! :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

2 hours ago, X99stattrak said:

I've been wondering why tapatalk had been down. 

Bit odd thread to ask that. But I'll answer anyway. its not installed for the moment. Mobile version is good enough for regular use. Just don't use quotes or spoilers. Tapatalk might be back at some point. Like most of other features which aren't supported by new version of forums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv