Logitech seems to be called Logicool here in Japan. [Pic inside]

Applepiee

When I first saw it I thought it was some kind of ripoff/spin-off. But when I did some research about it it seems like there is already a company named Logitech here in Japan, so they had to rename it here.

What do you guys think of the name "Logicool" ?

20160204_161922.jpg

I think it's pretty cool.

Unlike Logi, which I'm glad they didn't change to.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

That's... Interesting, to say at least.

Beats "Logi" at least...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Pretty much, Logitech was already a registered company in Japan when they wanted to introduce their products there so they had to settle with Logicool

Seen here a MX Master I bought In Akihabara next to my other Canadian logitech product. 

mVouW.jpg

7 hours ago, zMeul said:

now make a REACTTM video xD

It's all good now, they released their trademarks so we can react with complete freedom! :D 

Back to op's topic - Learned something new today (y)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

That's pretty logiCOOL

AMD FX6300 @ 4GHz | MSI GTX 950 (x2 SLI) | Intel SSD | WD GREEN | Corsair CX500 | CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 5 | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair K65 RGB | MadCatz R.A.T. 7 | Logitech G35

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HwFf3C

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:55 PM, Applepiee said:

Snip

I think somebody was like .... wait Logitech isn't in japan, let's take their name before they even realize. Logitech comes along and says.... Damnit. Time to rebrand, we're now so LogiCOOL.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

That's illogicool, but that's cool with me.