How do you find new music?

MJSBLUES

I'm trying to find new songs, since my songs list is pretty small so I was wondering how you guys found new music/artists?

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

when i listen music on YouTube on the right side there are other related video's and sometimes there is a nice song there and then i ad them to my Spotify list

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Spotify radio, youtube channels like mrsuicidesheep and azaeproduction, and just folowing artists you like

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Grooveshark has a similar music thingey that I just play from. Just ask around and also often Youtube relevant videos are of good, similar music.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I usually ask friends or find similar music on YouTube. What music are you interested in?

I'm not into a certain genre, but I like Serj Tankian, Fleet Foxes, The Cribs and Mumford & The Sons.

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

I'm not into a certain genre, but I like Serj Tankian, Fleet Foxes, The Cribs and Mumford & The Sons.

Serj Tenkian is the only one of the four that I have heard of, and I only know him by name. I am not going to be to much help, sorry 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

lol new music. i am still in 1960s :P slowly filling up my collection

youtube is good source, but because copyrights, many songs are just not there :(

also radio

I use Last.fm and its scrobbler. It suggests music based on the artists in my library. Also, forums.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Via Youtube mostly,.I type in a genre and see what comes out. :P

For me I got it from youtube, guitar hero, some other rhythm games, radio and ask some friends.

You can try and explore sites that have a music section such as 4chans /mu/ or reddit which has  a sub-reddit for every genre, sub-genre, and sub-sub-genre. But starting off here isn't bad way to further explore.

Youtubes "proposition videos" and "you might also like". Mostly i listen to Skyrims ambient music and Terraria music.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

either my sisters or youtubes/game trailers :D 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

luck.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Something that works for me is add alot of songs on spotify that you like or follow one of your favorite artists to radio and when a song you like comes up star it and thumb it up and spotify will recommend songs based off of that and there is a discover page to find new artists/songs based on what you listen to.

Before i really got into spotify i didn't believe it too much but now i'm converted and use it almost daily and am always finding new artists and songs.

Best of luck man i know how hard it can be.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

I use a mouse and keyboard...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I don't find music. Music finds me!

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||