inquiry on Zotac brand?

MuD

just want to ask with your experience with zotac brand? are they a good brand? planning to buy on there gtx 770

how about the quality, customer support and warranties? thanks

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500301

can my system power this card up?

my system 

i5 3470

deepcool ice wind pro

seasonic x560 gold PSU

asus h77

8gb ram

500gb HDD

6 case fans

1 dvd drive

Go for it. Nothing wrong with them. They come from the same parent company as Sapphire.

EDIT: But I recommend looking for non-reference card though. It's probably run a little warm and won't be able to benefit from GPU Boost 2.0. 

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Go for it. Nothing wrong with them. They come from the same parent company as Sapphire.

EDIT: But I recommend looking for non-reference card though. It's probably run a little warm and won't be able to benefit from GPU Boost 2.0. 

ops sorry typo I was refering to the GTX 770, my bad with the two fans, i put on a link from newegg..

ops sorry typo I was refering to the GTX 770, my bad with the two fans, i put on a link from newegg..

Zotac custom cards tend to perform really well, but I have heard that they can be very noisy under load. They have probably fixed this by now. Also, Zotac overclock much more than other companies from the factory, so If you aren't comfortable overclocking your graphics card they are probably the best cards to go for.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

Oh, no worries. You're good to go. Zotac's a good brand :)

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

thanks guys, so could my psu just be fine with this card?

i have 2 gtx 660 zotacs in sli,quite as a sleeping baby

Off topic: Damn your profile picture is too cute I can't handle it!

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

You'll definitely be fine with the single card.

Off topic: Damn your profile picture is too cute I can't handle it!

Haha, thanks. I find it adorable as well.

Even if Zotac is a little known brand in the US, Zotac is one of the top preforming and coolest running maybe even the most quiet card makers out there. Its also a great pair with your 3470 and psu.

PRIMARY NVIDIA PC

("I'm a Fanboy of Everything")
| CPU - i5-4670K @ 4.8ghz | CPU Cooler - Antec Kühler H2O 620 | GPU(S) - BIOS MODDED Twin GTX 770 4gb (Gigabyte)-master (Zotac)-slave @ 1337/2000 (8000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Ram - 8gb Gskill RipjawsX @ 1866Mhz | Monitor - Samsung 27" 550 1080p 75Hz | Keyboard - Razer Black-Widow Ultimate 2013 | Storage - 2x 1TB WD-Blacks' | Mouse - AzzA Mouse Would Say "SQUEEKSQUEEK"|

SECONDARY RADEON PC

| CPU - A10-6800K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler - CM Hyper EVO 212 | GPU(S) Twin Radeon 270x 2gb @ 1115/1500 (6000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 | PSU - Logisys 750W | Ram - 8gb @ 1600mhz | Moniter - Acer 24'' 1080p 60Hz

I have bought three Zotac cards, and have never had a problem with them.....EVER.

BRAIN: intel i5 4670k @ 4.0 ghz stock voltage. GPU: ZOTAC GTX 770*2, both @ 1300mhz core 7900mhz memory. 
CASE: custom painted Fractal Design R4.        SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 pro.    STORAGE: 2TB WD NAS.                 MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE z87x-ud3h
PSU: Corsair 760.    LIGHTS: NZXT hue.          FANS: 4 NZXT rifle bearing.          RAM: 2*4GB patriot black mamba.    CPU COOLER: Noctua NH C12P with NZXT 140mm fan.  

Everything I hear about Zotac has been good, I'd recommend them.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

thanks then definitely will buy the gtx 770 from zotac, very very cheap here..

I just grabbed a Zotac GTX 670 to stick in one of my PCs, I've had a GTX 580 from Zotac which ran for a couple of years and had no issues, a friend of mine has a GTX 460 from Zotac that has been running literally since it was produced in his gaming rig and nothing has gone wrong with it.

Speaking of those 670s if you are in the UK Scan Computers are selling them for £179 which is cheaper than the GTX 760.

I just grabbed a Zotac GTX 670 to stick in one of my PCs, I've had a GTX 580 from Zotac which ran for a couple of years and had no issues, a friend of mine has a GTX 460 from Zotac that has been running literally since it was produced in his gaming rig and nothing has gone wrong with it.

Speaking of those 670s if you are in the UK Scan Computers are selling them for £179 which is cheaper than the GTX 760.

im really impressed with zotac now, i have no idea they are these great, I dont know why they are not popular here in my country (Philippines), its either MSi, Asus(very expensive here), and EVGA are the top brands for Nvidia GPU, Zotac is the last one. thats why i inquire with you guys because they are very very cheap but how come it is not popular here, I wonder if there cards is not reliable, the quality is not good etc..

im really impressed with zotac now, i have no idea they are these great, I dont know why they are not popular here in my country (Philippines), its either MSi, Asus(very expensive here), and EVGA are the top brands for Nvidia GPU, Zotac is the last one. thats why i inquire with you guys because they are very very cheap but how come it is not popular here, I wonder if there cards is not reliable, the quality is not good etc..

Zotac is pretty much the top brand for Nvidia GPU nowadays in my country (Malaysia). It's cheap, pretty reliable and come with top notch 2+3 years warranty. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

ZOTAC is a really good brand the 2fan cooler they have is not the best but one of the better ones altough it makes some noise but can be ignoreable i would say go for it !

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

What do you guys think of Leadtek...

If you want support then they take their time, i was on a support all for 50minutess before they picked up and they dont have traffic and they dont have a lot of sales.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ZOTAC is a really good brand the 2fan cooler they have is not the best but one of the better ones altough it makes some noise but can be ignoreable i would say go for it !

im not really worried regarding noise as i have a headphone, as long as it does a great job of cooling the card and i have a headroom for an OC not hardcore OC just a little tweak and it is right by me..

You will have no problems running that card and Zotac actually makes some quality GPU's. You can actually get that card cheaper here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDXQQ4A/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00DDXQQ4A&linkCode=as2&tag=amzon0c-20

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

You will have no problems running that card and Zotac actually makes some quality GPU's. You can actually get that card cheaper here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDXQQ4A/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00DDXQQ4A&linkCode=as2&tag=amzon0c-20

so my psu which is only 560w can run this card and my system? with a little headroom for OC

so my psu which is only 560w can run this card and my system? with a little headroom for OC

If it's a decent psu, it will be plenty.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If it's a decent psu, it will be plenty.

its a seasonic 560w gold psu, is it enough? even with a little oc for my 770?