Tony Abbot's Leaked Victory Speech

Skyfire

Well, here's Tony Abbot's leaked victory speech. Australian news up to their silly antics again. Well, let's welcome homophobia, racism, misogyny, and censorship to Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/tony-abbott8217s-8216election-victory-speech-leaked8217/story-e6frfkp9-1226714238367

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Good one xD

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Nice  :)

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

This made me laugh within the first 5 second :) haha haa haa ha HAH AHHAHAHAHAH

Hahaha, Australia's doomed so time to jet with ya.

EDIT: Forgot to quote ... -cries-

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore