Photoshop question

is there a way to take a color from one picture and replace it with a color from a different picture if so how? (btw i am a noob photo editor just got photoshop)

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

umm yes just use the eye dropper to pick that color and then use it on the other pic 

or even use the clone tool maybe

1010011010/29A

3 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

is there a way to take a color from one picture and replace it with a color from a different picture if so how? (btw i am a noob photo editor just got photoshop)

thanks

like make a single pixel have the same color as another one ?
or apply the color style of an image to another one ?

if so you could use filters and mess with the color (use dynamic object to not mess your original tho)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

1 hour ago, Mazeman03 said:

umm yes just use the eye dropper to pick that color and then use it on the other pic 

or even use the clone tool maybe

1 hour ago, givingtnt said:

like make a single pixel have the same color as another one ?
or apply the color style of an image to another one ?

if so you could use filters and mess with the color (use dynamic object to not mess your original tho)

1 hour ago, Killervolt said:

The Eyedropper tool?

it would be taking a color and applying it over an entire area of another color 

like for example taking this white bmw

white-car-wallpaper-9.jpg

and taking the exact blue off of this one and applying it to where the white is on the bmw 

188278d1342579732-2006-exige-laser-blue-

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

24 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

it would be taking a color and applying it over an entire area of another color 

like for example taking this white bmw

white-car-wallpaper-9.jpg

and taking the exact blue off of this one and applying it to where the white is on the bmw 

188278d1342579732-2006-exige-laser-blue-

use the eyedropper tool to get the color then use lasso or some tool to outline what part you want to be that color then use the paint bucket to fill it. but it won't look good. you have to be a pro to know how to blend and make colors look like their real and not just painted on. even my cousin after 2 years of photoshop he still can't make it look real.

1010011010/29A

Use the color replacement brush tool (or something). Lel.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.