How Should I upgrade???

Hello Guy, I really want to upgrade something on my Computer so I'm wondering what you guy would think i should do. Post your suggestions below thanks.

GeForce GTX 970

Intel i5-4690 cpu

8 GB of ram

On windows 10 works great love it

Asus VS228H-P/VS228 21.5-Inches and two other older Monitor 

Custom built my PC I love it but i just need to upgrade for some reason i NEED it.

Thanks again  

1 minute ago, NeedAHug said:

Hello Guy, I really want to upgrade something on my Computer so I'm wondering what you guy would think i should do. Post your suggestions below thanks.

GeForce GTX 970

Intel i5-4690 cpu

8 GB of ram

On windows 10 works great love it

Asus VS228H-P/VS228 21.5-Inches and two other older Monitor

Custom built my PC I love it but i just need to upgrade for some reason i NEED it.

Thanks again  

More ram, more cpu, more ssd, more power.

980ti

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

more ram or upgrade the gpu. You may want to wait awhile for pascal and polaris if you want new stuff.

I have a similar PC to yours and upgraded recently. I'd say either another 8 gb kit of the ram you have, a larger monitor or higher resolution monitor(potentially 1440p?), or an m.2 for your boot drive.

Upgrade what... Other than maybe upgrading to 16GB, there's really nothing that needs "upgrading" yet.(unless you don't have a SSD, and possibly the monitors)

Wait until the next gen, otherwise you're just throwing money out of the window for very little in return. (especially the GPU and CPU)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro