Whats the worst support you've ever dealt with?

Uplay.. they had my account banned coz my name had "Kum" in it.  and i was on that support ticket for 3 years before i contacted some one on FB, a community manager of uplay to get that fixed. 

ludicrous.thumb.JPG.ad5db53c8cc8fa17a42313ea8c09a512.JPG

Trust me, i opened that ticket on 2013

56b62c9214928_ludicroussample.jpg.34055534ab4b4946fe85f690dfd9bdd2.jpg

Jesus that's just sad.

I myself have had trouble with ubisoft about usernames. I used the exact same one as my LTT forum one, deWaardt.

Apperantly that wasn't good either.

No explanation was given.

Mindfactory.de

They have send me a broken Mainboard and refused to take it back. They wanted to send it to the manufactory who build it. I should wait 4-6 Weeks. End of story was, i cancelt my whole Order. Was almost a complete Rig, so they lost 1k Money and a Customer. Never ordered there again, never will.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Intel wouldn't send me a sticker when my cpu didn't come with one :(

Surprisingly the worst I've ever had was being ignored over my Warrenty status now that they have discontinued the palit 980 trio and stuck a gainward sticker on instead . . . 

Microsoft.

I still, to this day, have not received helpful support from them. Each and every person I talked to refused to accept that my level of reading could be trusted of which was stating I was installing a full copy of Windows and not an Upgrade, so I was forced to repurchased Windows 7 three times until I gave up and installed Linux. Now I know about cloning and laugh.

Oh, and then Steam support of course. Thankfully I don't have to deal with support enough to have more than two listed here.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Malwarebytes and steam.

Malwarebytes got into a huge argument with me when they told me I had purchased a fraudulent lifetime license from Amazon directly. (not a third party), a company as big as amazon and they refused to honour the key.

So I just told them to fuck off and they won't receive any business from me in the future. Amazon told me they would give me my money back and I got a voucher too.

Steam is valve need I say more.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Dell's customer support refused to refund an $1100 dollar laptop that my mom bought. The thing quit working after a few weeks of her using it once or twice a day for 30 mins to an hour at a time

Dell took over 3 months i think it was closed to 6 to send me an 800€ laptop. Wouldn't refund me because it was shipped. Despite not being dispatched.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Calling comcast for extremely slow internet 500kilobits/s  on a 150 megabit/s plan.  The woman on the line had no idea what bandwidth and throughput meant and didnt see the issue with 500 kilobits/s.  She had no idea that .5 megabits/s was bad. She sent me to a level two support who new what was going on and fixed the issue.  Thanks comcast for the fantastic training yoh give your first level customer support.

Oh god, the mention of comcast reminds me of one that actually annoys me, BT. 
Messaged them about 20 times over a year about internet that's of a poor speed or reliability, ping spikes, micro disconnects, etc etc, still not resolved to this date and every time I reply I get either a cut-paste of the last (So far as to literally cut/paste the date from the last one they sent) Or just ignored, incredibly frustrating. 

Oh god, the mention of comcast reminds me of one that actually annoys me, BT. 
Messaged them about 20 times over a year about internet that's of a poor speed or reliability, ping spikes, micro disconnects, etc etc, still not resolved to this date and every time I reply I get either a cut-paste of the last (So far as to literally cut/paste the date from the last one they sent) Or just ignored, incredibly frustrating. 

Verizon Wireless by far has the worst support then any other company! They lie and and put things on your bill you specifically stated you didn't want. When I was in a store getting a new phone the sales associate asked if I wanted to purchase monthly protection. My father and I both made it clear we did not and on the upcoming bill it said we had protection services on the phone that costs $15 a month. When we called support they said pay it or its a breach of contract. So we ended up on the phone for 3 and a half hours until we got them to take the charge off.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Mitiel, a store that doesn't give a sh*t about warranty and replaces with bad products. More detail in the spoiler

I wrote this from my phone, there may be some mistakes, it behaved strangely with the BOLD option. Also- English isn't my native language. 

Spoiler

Mitiel.bg- I bought a second hand GPU(280X Toxic) which was actually third hand. It had VRam issues(spikes, flickering and others), so I went there with the receipt from the original buyer.

The store's website is like they made it in 1990 and haven't touched it from then, and they were in business from 199x year, almost 20 at the time. So when I went there the staff had this "we know everything" attitude. I showed them the card- they looked at it like something between an old friend and an enemy,

We aren't going to replace it.

when I asked why, 

I have tested it before and it had no problems.(did you uninstall the old drivers?, did you UNDERclock it and add more power(that slider in msi afterburner) to see if that fixes the problem?- yes I did, no difference.) in the end we came to "the most important question" *drums please* 

what is your OS? (bear in mind that where I live 90% of people use pirated windows)

I reply "windows 7 ultimate 64 bit" 

is it pirated? 

Yes

See? There's your problem!

90fkin percent here use pirated windows and don't have that problem, why would I have it if it wasn't hardware issue?

Ok, if you sold me an engine and then I sold it to another person and it broke down, would you replace it?

If it is in warranty - yes.

Ok, I will test it and if it really is defective we will change it, but you lose warrranty, are you sure?

Yes, test it.

Then they gave me a card with a bad bios- it displayed when it wants, if it didn't want, 1 or 2 restarts usually fixed it, until one day it stopped displaying forever.

Ofcourse I had never experienced such thing, so I sold it as dead to a person who really wanted it, he said he had a device which flashes the bios, a week later he tells me the card works perfectly.

Fk Mitiel.

Att I called them to get a technician to come and add some more access points in the house. After 30 mins of talking to robots get people through to a person and told he is not authorized to send out a technician!

What do you put in a signature? hmm lets see. Ah that's it! Everybody Clap your hands! Clap clap clap clap clap clap!

-snip-

Jesus.

Honestly, I never trust those small stores. I always purchase online from big retailers.

Usually when something breaks down in warranty they'll send you a new one within a week.