How to reset trial period on Chrome extensions

mato200

Like i said in the title, does anyone know how i can do it. I found some really cool extension for google chrome called ZenMate (VPN/proxy extension) i use it because my ISP "doesnt like Twitch.tv" and i cannot use my full internet bandwidth. My internet speed is enough for 1080p@60fps streaming but for some reason twitch.tv doesnt use my full bandwidth. 

Thats where extension comes in.It connects me to Romanian server (btw i am from Croatia) and than i can watch twitch streamers without buffering on source !

I know there are other extension/app alternatives but i found only this one working for me.The problem is it has got 7 day trial. I dont have that much money to spend on internet service so if anyone of you could help me extend/reset that trial perid i would be very grateful .

Edited by GzeroD
This topic was locked because it the OP is seeking help with Cracking/Piracy related activities.

maby just maby call your isp and ask them to fix it for you

101 post!

Edited by kelvindeschutter
celebrating my 101e post

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

17 minutes ago, kelvindeschutter said:

maby just maby call your isp and ask them to fix it for you

101 post!

nah.. T-com in Croatia doesnt have good customer support and they wont even try to fix it. There were multiple complains about the similar thing but they did not fix it. 

1 minute ago, mato200 said:

nah.. T-com in Croatia doesnt have good customer support and they wont even try to fix it. There were multiple complains about the similar thing but they did not fix it. 

alright then i have said nothing. i am used to ziggo and the dutch government and there net neutrality

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD