Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whitephoenix

I think the topic replies should be aligned with the topic content

Posted · Original PosterOP

That was kind of vague, but here's two pictures that will explain it way better.

How it is now:

tUmKgj0.png?1

How I think it should be (My picture is off by a few pixels):

epZheRV.png?1

Hey you! You should vote HERE for your fave Linux distro!

...youre saying you want less space?

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

I guess. I don't think it will really affect anything since the reply field expands when full anyways, it just looks a little bit neater.

What drives me crazy is the color and the lack of shadow under the reply box. If you look at this site from a material design eye, it's all wrong lol 

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

If it would look less disorienting I'm actually fine with that.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, DaltonM said:

What drives me crazy is the color and the lack of shadow under the reply box. If you look at this site from a material design eye, it's all wrong lol 

Yeah it's a little rough right now, but I'm sure they'll straighten it out. One of the other things I should suggest it putting a box similar to the topic replies around the user info with your avatar, name, title and all that.

1 minute ago, DaltonM said:

its a flat minimalist look

flat things dont have shadows, so its not wrong

a lot of modern stuff is being made flat and minimalist which IMO looks better, so get used to it, cause its not changing

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

There is already not enough space on my current monitor xD

Maybe if the posts got widened just a bit along with my suggestion then that would help.

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

its a flat minimalist look

flat things dont have shadows, so its not wrong

a lot of modern stuff is being made flat and minimalist which IMO looks better, so get used to it, cause its not changing

Do you even know what material design is? 

3 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Do you even know what material design is? 

do you know what flat is?

Spoiler